The G-Man

Ridgewood, NJ · View map

About The G-Man

Get your guests grooving with Garrad “The G-Man” Perry, a Rat Pack-style wedding singer based in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Garrad fell in love with the oldies while listening to the radio with his grandparents, and has spent his life since dedicated to learning the art of music. His classical training was completed at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City. Committed to professionalism and excellence, Garrad “The G-Man” Perry is sure to give your guests an unforgettable experience.

This artist will take you and your loved ones back in time as he performs the songs immortalized by Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and the like! This soloist is available to perform at your rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour and reception. Garrad is a fully mobile artist, traveling with all the equipment he needs to keep your guests entertained.

3 Reviews for The G-Man

3 The G-Man Reviews

P
Pam

Married on 09/22/2018

Garrad did our fundraiser last night and he was absolutely amazing. I would recommend him for any type of venue. I cant wait to plan another fundraiser and have Garrad back. If you ever get the chance ... Read more chance to see him sing dont miss out..

N
Nicole

Married on 08/10/2018

Garrad’s performance during dinner was an absolute hit for all guests at our wedding. The dance floor was filled with couples dancing throughout the performance. I would highly recommend Garrad! Read more Garrad’s performance during dinner was an absolute hit for all guests at our wedding. The dance floor was filled with couples dancing throughout the performance. I would highly recommend Garrad!!!

G
Gina

Married on 10/01/2017

Garrad performed at our wedding and all I can say is WOW! Our guests are STILL talking about his performance! Garrad is a talented singer and performer, was so responsive and professional and -on ... Read more top of all- is kind and modest. I did not know Garrad before hiring him for our wedding and now - I have gained a new friend and wonderful memory from our wedding. I highly recommend Garrad for your wedding, corporate event, holiday party, fundraisers!

The G-Man FAQ