Garrett & Tamara

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Garrett & Tamara

Garrett & Tamara are a talented musical duo working out of Brooklyn, New York, specializing in acoustic, classic R&B, and soul music. As a couple themselves, both Tamara and Garrett understand the important intrinsic bond between love and music. This duo conveys their passion for music through their tender melodies and perfect harmonies to enhance your special day.

Garrett & Tamara offers an extensive catalog of music for couples to choose from to set the mood and atmosphere for their wedding event, covering a diverse range of artists including Fleetwood Mac, Etta James, and Ed Sheeran, to name a few. In addition to a wide variety of music, this duo also provides songsmithing services to add a truly unique twist to your wedding. To achieve your perfect custom song, the duo gets to know you as a couple to understand your unique love story, using this to create a one-of-a-kind story just for you and your loved one.

11 Reviews for Garrett & Tamara

11 Garrett & Tamara Reviews

S
Featured
Sara Basile

Married on 10/05/2018

Worth every penny and more!!

I cannot express how perfect these two were for my anniversary party! Friends and family are still raving and it’s been almost a year since the party. They were so sweet and kind and their talent will ... Read more blow you away. They give off such a calm and chill vibe and watching them interact is beautiful. I wish I had more events so I could listen to them all the time! They were professional, kind and just awesome. They would be a perfect addition to any event big or small!

K
Kerry Docherty

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend

Tamara and Garrett are just joys--their music is uplifting, beautiful, professional, and fun. Every time we have them sing, people inquire about having them come to a party they want to throw. ... Read more Incredibly talented and fun!

G
Gene Bazzarelli

Getting married on 01/07/2020

Excited to have G & T Back!

I had done away with live music at my venue because of some bad experiences in the past with musicians & performers. Needless to say I was apprehensive to re-incorporate entertainment. Having Garret & ... Read more Garret & Tamara as our first act in over a year was a great decision. They played an interesting mix of soulful classics as well as some modern tunes with their own unique twist, my bar crowd really enjoyed them and asked when they would be back! I re-booked them before they even left the door that evening. Garret is a gentleman and Tamara is a sweetheart, I'm very pleased with my decision. Gene B. Franco's Metro Restaurant Fort Lee, NJ