Garrison Gardens

Texarkana, AR · View map · Visit website

About Garrison Gardens

Garrison Gardens is a wedding venue in Texarkana, Arkansas. This outdoorsy venue is owned and operated by husband and wife duo, Chuck and Karen Guilbert. They have been hosting weddings since 2010, and are passionate about giving each couple the most wonderful experience possible. If you envision a vintage, garden-style outdoor wedding with beautiful waterfalls and special lighting, look no further than the Garrison Gardens venue.

Facilities and Capacity

Garrison Gardens offers a beautiful, peaceful wedding environment located on 20 acres of secluded, natural woodland setting. You and your guests will cross a beautiful wooden bridge, which leads to winding paths that bring you to the most beautiful ceremony site you could imagine. You will be married in front of a large iron gate with stone pillars and wooden arch. Flowing creeks and waterfalls add to the peaceful nature of the ceremony site. Garrison Gardens also has an indoor, glass-enclosed, 2,400-square-foot pavilion with gorgeous views of the surrounding land. Overall, the venue can accommodate weddings of up to 225 guests.

Garrison Gardens is the perfect location for your magical ceremony and reception. With all-inclusive packages and wonderful services, your day is sure to be as perfect as you envision. There are in-house event planning and catering services, but the venue also allows outside vendors, as well. The catering options include plated, buffet, and family style serving, with options for hors d'oeuvres and dessert, too. Garrison Gardens can assist with the setup, cleanup, lighting and sound services, as well as provide wireless Internet and some event rental items. The list of the other event items and services you can expect to find with Garrison Gardens includes:

• Audio equipment

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I fell in LOVE with this venue when we were searching for a place. Everything was absolutely perfect and we will remember our day for the rest of our lives. The staff was wonderful and ... Read more and helped so much with any questions that I had. They were there every step of the way, even when I did not know what to work on next when planning our wedding. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone that is looking for a venue. It is the perfect setting! Check it out, you WONT regret it!

Dawneisha
Dawneisha

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Same Sex Marriages

The venue was beautiful... But because of religious reason... They do not do same sex marriages. Read more The venue was beautiful...but because of religious reason...they do not do same sex marriages.

R
Ruth Irwin

Married on 12/15/2018

Yes! Book here!

I cannot say enough good things about having my wedding at this venue. I wanted to find a venue that wasn't too "country" looking and I loved what I found at Garrison Gardens. The venue alone is ... Read more beautiful but also has the potential to take on a wide variety of styles depending on how you want to decorate. The grounds are well kept and densely wooded that give it a secluded feeling. The owners, Chuck and Karen, are so helpful. Karen has a great eye for decor and making everything come together beautifully. Chuck MCs the wedding and I had guests tell me how well everything flowed throughout the whole evening. I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day went. It was so easy and calm and the wedding went off without a hitch!