Gary Flom Wedding Photography

Wayne, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Gary Flom Wedding Photography

Gary Flom Wedding Photography, an artistic wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area, uses a mix of contemporary and traditional styles to get the perfect shot. This photographer works especially well with creative wedding portraits, capturing couples in beautiful moments using unique lighting, framing and textures in their surroundings. Gary Flom, company owner and photographer, also documents the quick candid moments and little details of the big day.

Experience
Gary’s wedding photography has appeared in NJ Bride and Manhattan bride magazines and publications. Although his focus is wedding photography, his additional projects have included photography for NBC’s Today Show, NHL, National Wildlife Federation, Carnegie Hall, and other food and product photography.

The team at Gary Flom Wedding Photography photographs couples in boudoir, engagement and trash the dress shoots, in addition to day-of wedding imagery. Other services provided by this company include:

• Custom graphics
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This photographer knows that the most important part of wedding photography is to give couples a memory they can hold on to forever. Couples can do this with the following products offered by Gary Flom Wedding Photography:

• Albums

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 07/14/2018

Gary and his team are absolutely incredible. Before our wedding, Gary was very responsive to our e-mails and provided us with extremely helpful wedding advice. I was nervous with what it would be like ... Read more to be photographed by a professional since I do not consider myself to be comfortable in front of the lens of a camera. On the day of my wedding, I found myself at ease the second that Gary and his team stood before me. They are extremely talented and will do everything to make you feel comfortable. We shared several laughs as well! I am in awe of how my pictures turned out. They captured every special moment during our wedding, and they went the extra mile to get many group shots that were outstanding. During the wedding, they were quiet, professional, and creative. Afterward, the guests at my wedding raved about their extraordinary skill to capture our wedding day. To top it off, our pictures are one-of-a-kind. Every shot was beautiful and unique! It was truly an honor to have Gary as our wedding day photographer.

E
Emily

Married on 08/17/2019

Gary was introduced to us through The Madison Hotel and we quickly jumped to book with him for our wedding next August! Upon time for our engagement pictures, Gary was extremely flexible and willing ... Read more to work with us around our crazy schedules (and having to reschedule our engagement photos twice due to bad weather!). I would consider myself a more picky bride with the type of pictures I like to have and Gary was able to accommodate all of my requests and more than happy to be open and willing to hear my thoughts and suggestions. On the day of our actual engagement photos, the weather was so iffy up until the hour before & Gary was able to be extremely flexible and last minute with our decision to continue on with the photos, even though the hour before it was pouring rain! Gary listens to all of your requests and truly wants you to have the best pictures YOU envision, not just his ideas. We also loved how he was very familiar with the NJ Botanical Gardens as a location for the shoot and knew exactly which angles & timing of the light would look best. Gary is extremely organized, responsive and has amazing advice to give to make sure that you feel totally comfortable during your pictures and your entire wedding planning process. We are SO excited for our wedding day next August and that Gary is going to be a part of this with us! Thank you, Gary!!!

Vanessa
Vanessa Rutz

Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding July 5th 2019

We are so happy we decided to go with Gary Flom for our wedding photographer. Gary and his assistant were extremely professional, and the attention to detail was outstanding. He made sure we got all ... Read more the shots we wanted and after getting the photos back, we couldn’t be happier with the finished product. We love the work that Gary did for our special day, and we will have many beautiful photos to look at for years come. Gary and his team exceeded our expectations and we will definitely use him again for future events. We highly recommend Gary for your wedding or any other special occasions you may have. Tom and Vanessa Novak July 5, 2019