Gary Gauldin DJ/MC

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Gary Gauldin DJ/MC

An established wedding DJ in Richmond, Virginia, Gary Gauldin DJ/MC presents couples with over 25 years of musical experience. Influenced by the sounds of Motown and soul while growing up, Gary Gauldin has since made sure he is updated on the newest music trends. Embracing all genres of music, Gary Gauldin DJ/MC prides himself on providing the right music for you and your guests!

Gary Gauldin DJ/MC has serviced over five thousand events since the company's inception in 1993. Touting a music list comprised of over 50,000 songs, couples may choose from varying genres, including alternative rock to hip-hop/rap. Offering all-inclusive packages, the DJ offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Two computers, one for backup
  • Hard drive backups
  • Extra cabling
  • Additional microphones
  • A warehouse of backup equipment
  • Projector

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 11/17/2012

DJ Gary Gauldin was an amazing DJ for our wedding reception. He not only provided great music that was appropriate for the setting and situation throughout the night (from dinner to dancing to garter ... Read more throwing, cake cutting, and saying goodbye), but he also was very receptive to the guests and played music that he and I discussed beforehand and that guests requested. Beforehand, he took great care in discussing how we wanted the event to go before the wedding reception. He was very detailed in finding out who the key family members and friends and wedding guests were and really set the tone for an elegant, fun, festive, and easygoing atmosphere. He is also very professional and friendly, and is a great entertainer with music, discussion and engages the guests. Overall he is a pleasure to have at any event, but is especially skilled at setting and keeping the appropriate pace at your wedding event, and provided a wonderful experience for my guests and me and my husband. My guests told me he was one of the best DJs they had seen/had at other events, and I agree.

Amy
Amy

Married on 09/23/2018

Such A Fun Night!

Gary was a great DJ who took every one of our requests/wishes and made them come true! He was so kind, inexpensive, and came with great reviews that we knew we'd have to pick him. He called us a few ... Read more days before the wedding (the only thing I wish was done differently) so we could discuss every song we wanted, how to pronounce people's names, and the order things would go in. I had hired a violinist to surprise my husband and he did a great job of keeping that a secret and even coordinated with her to make it great for us. Every single one of my guests came up to us at the end or over the next few weeks just to tell us what a wonderful time they had and I think it's due to Gary for being a great DJ and keeping the party going.

K
Kathleen

Married on 08/11/2018

Gary was wonderful! He was so personable, easy to talk to, and understood everything we wanted. He was able to provide just the right kind of atmosphere for dinner, then a really great variety of ... Read more dance music that fit our ballroom dancing crowd. He was very professional, announcing the bridal party and encouraging the dancing without talking too much! He's the best! I would definitely hire him again!