Gary Sachs' Diamond Jewelers

Salem, NH · View map

About Gary Sachs' Diamond Jewelers

Diamond Jewelers is a family owned and operated jewelry store located in TAX FREE Salem, New Hampshire. Gary Sachs and his expert staff have been "engaging" couples for over 40 years.

We specialize in engagement rings, wedding bands and bridal jewelry of all types. Come visit our new bridal boutique which offers one of the largest selections in the area . Our custom design specialists will help you create the jewelry of your dreams.

The Mall at Rockingham Park - Salem, NH 03079

603-894-1472 - www.GarySachsDiamondJewelers.com

7 Reviews for Gary Sachs' Diamond Jewelers

7 Gary Sachs' Diamond Jewelers Reviews

P
paul

Married on 01/13/2018

I have been using Gary Sachs services for over 15 years. Gary has always worked with me regarding whatever piece I want, and the price. The majority of the time, Gary and I speak about what I am ... Read more looking for, and then he goes and finds / makes it for me. I have always been pleased, and would / have recommended him to others. P. Allen

S
Shelby

Married on 10/15/2016

My fiance and I picked our wedding bands from Gary Sachs after my father recommended this store. My engagement ring is a unique piece that has an odd shape and emerald stones. Gary had a PERFECT ... Read more knotted band that exactly fit my ring and he custom designed a band for my fiance to mirror the stones in my engagement ring. I do not recall her name, but the woman we worked with spent over an hour with us to find exactly what we wanted. Would definitely return here for future jewelry purchases.

M
Marie

Married on 08/29/2015

We went to Gary's for our wedding bands after my fiancé went there for my engagement ring. My engagement ring was made custom and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It encorporates diamonds ... Read more from my grandmothers rings so they had to match diamonds to those and they are flawless. I get compliments on my ring everywhere I go and I could not be happier. Our wedding bands are white gold. My fiancé opted for a simple white gold with a both polished and brushed style while my wedding band was made custom as well to match my engagement ring perfectly. I cannot say enough about this company. I've told all my friends about Gary and his staff and many of them have already used them for their wedding needs as well. You'll be missing out if you don't use this company. Plus it's tax free!