Gassant Photography and Design

Oranjestad, Aruba · View map

About Gassant Photography and Design

Gassant Photography and Design is a full-service location photography and Graphics design company specializing in people, event photography and Graphics art. Gassant Photography and Design is owned and operated by Mr. Van Gassant, a graphics designer and photographer.

12 Reviews for Gassant Photography and Design

12 Gassant Photography and Design Reviews

C
Candice

Married on 07/17/2017

Me and my fiancee had a wonderful time while have our engagment pictures taken. When one of our spots was occupied by a wedding and Vans was flexible and kind enough to meet us the next day so we ... Read more could still get our picture taken at one of Aruba's most famous spots! Great service, kind people and for an amazing price!

User5386816

2+ years ago

Van Gassant is an amazing photographer! Talented and passionate.. He will go that extra mile for the Best results.. I am a very happy customer and super happy withthe amazing photos of my wedding..I ... Read more highly recommend their services..Fast and reliable!!..

N
Nish

Married on 05/31/2015

We had the opportunity to work with Van during our babymoon in Aruba. We received vans information from our hotel receptionist who had personally used vans photography for her baby shower. From day ... Read more one Van showed his professionalism when we had to stop our photoshoot in the midst due to bad lighting. Van could have easily continued and called it a day but he recommended that we continue the following day with proper lighting. After the photo shoot van returned back home, created a beautiful cd with our pictures in it and dropped it off at 930pm so we can take it with us to the U.S. the following day. The best part was when my wife and I returned back to the room and discovered a beautiful framed picture of us sitting on our hotel night table. Van and his wife are very professional, thoughtful, selfless and truly enjoy the art of photography. If you're vacationing in Aruba or even if you're a local give him a try and he won't disappoint.