Gateway Celebrations - Officiated by Vivianna Adams

Sebago, ME · View map

About Gateway Celebrations - Officiated by Vivianna Adams

Hello! I'm Vivianna, a professional wedding officiant offering ceremony planning services and resources to couples looking to create a unique, personal and modern ceremony that reflects their own story – because you want to do things “your way” and I think you deserve just that.

I'll work with you to get clear in your vision for the most important part of your wedding day, taking the time to get to know you and the story behind how you got here. I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed love enthusiast and it brings me so much joy to have the honor of walking this journey to marriage with you.

I'll be here to guide and support you, offer insight and encouragement, ensure your wedding ceremony runs smoothly and that everyone has the opportunity to immerse themselves in this experience and to be fully present in this once in a lifetime moment.

My couples appreciate how open-minded I am, that my planning, coordination and attention to detail brings them peace of mind and how comfortable I make them feel throughout the entire process.

My mission is to collaborate with you to curate a one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony, tailored to your own personal vision, even if you don’t know exactly what that will look, sound and feel like, just yet. Maybe, you don’t even know where to begin? That’s OK. That’s where I come in…

So, let's chat and see if we're a good fit - I look forward to meeting you!

- Vivianna

5 Reviews for Gateway Celebrations - Officiated by Vivianna Adams

5 Gateway Celebrations - Officiated by Vivianna Adams Reviews

H
Heather Doherty

Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing experience!

Vivianna preformed my husband and I’s wedding ceremony In early July! She was flexible, professional, and very helpful through the entire planning process! Very sweet lady! I definitely recommend her! ... Read more her!

Kaleena
Kaleena Coleman

Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing it was working with Vivianna. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and asked a series of questions in order to create a ceremony that was the ... Read more perfect fit for us. She walked us through the timeline of our day and the practice during the rehearsal made us feel so at ease on our wedding day. We knew exactly what to expect because of her! The level of personalization that you receive with Vivianna is unmatched!

D
Dana Kramer

Married on 02/23/2019

Next Level Service!

While planning an epic mountain styled shoot, I reached out to Vivianna in hopes of her joining our amazing vendor team. To my delight, she agreed, and what a wonderful addition she made to the day. ... Read more Where do I start? She was kind, energetic, professional, and brought such a positive light to the the shoot. She crafted a sweet ceremony for our model bride and groom and her attention to detail and ability to create a meaningful ceremony is truly a gift. I'd recommend Vivianna to any wildly in love couple looking for a top notch officiant.