Gateway Classic Cars

O Fallon, IL · View map · Visit website

About Gateway Classic Cars

Gateway Classic Cars is a family-friendly classic car museum, exotic vehicle showroom, and special events venue located in O’Fallon, Illinois. Looking for a unique location for your bridal shower, engagement party, wedding ceremony, or reception? Gateway Classic Cars offers multiple function spaces that go way beyond the basic ballroom.

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 1,200 guests, Gateway Classic Events offers four flexible event rooms. The facility’s largest space, The Expo Center, is 80,000 square feet. The most popular room for wedding receptions, The Lincoln Room, is 10,000 square feet and features space for up to 300 guests along with seating and a dance floor. There are also two smaller spaces: The Cadillac Lounge and The Conference Room.

Cuisine
Gateway Classic Events can coordinate catering through your choice of their three preferred caterers: Bella Milano, Roy-El Catering, Sugarfire Smokehouse. If you’d like to bring in a caterer or service provider outside of this list, you’re more than welcome to do so. Gateway Classic Cars will just need the proper licenses and insurances from the vendors you select.

Your rental includes event planning, use of the bridal suite, set up, tables, chairs, lighting, sound, cake cutting, and parking. Other rental options include specialty linens, black linens, silver charger plates, centerpieces, black wall draping, ceiling drapery, and string lights. Gateway Classic Cars also offers an extensive list of event add-ons, which includes the following:

• Wifi
  • Staging
  • Projector
  • Screens

Location
Gateway Classic Cars is located just 30 minutes outside of St. Louis in O’Fallon, Illinois. For the convenience of your guests, multiple hotels are situated nearby. The St. Louis International Airport, the nearest major airport, is also 30 minutes from the venue.

3 Reviews for Gateway Classic Cars

3 Gateway Classic Cars Reviews

Amanda
Featured
Amanda McDaniel

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Reception

We hosted our wedding reception at Gateway Classic Cars on 4/13/19. The staff was incredibly helpful with everything that we needed. They were so nice and easy to work with. All of our guests could ... Read more not stop raving about how awesome our venue was! We would highly recommend booking your event at Gateway!

A
April

Married on 07/09/2016

This was the perfect place to host our son in law and daughter's wedding. John and the entire staff were super helpful and responsive. We keep hearing from our guests how wonderful the evening was and ... Read more and what a great time everyone had. We had the hors d'veours in the lounge area, a movie for the children in the theater and dinner in the reception area and through out the evening guests could wander around looking at cars. This was the most wonderful evening. I highly recommend Gateway Classic Cars for your event.

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 06/08/2019

1.0

This venue was terrible! Warning please do not use!!!

Originally when I booked was a year ago and they had 2 different ladies running the wedding venue part, very nice and helpful and always in contact. Around Jan or Feb I found out I had a new event ... Read more coordinator. Long story short the week of my wedding the air was not working! Event coordinator (Chrissy) told me there was a fan there in reception area because when they were dancing last Saturday (June 1, 2019) they got hot! June 7th was my rehearsal was very hot still! was sweating in there doing some setup and rehearsal, I told them fan needed to be in corner not in the way of ceremony for pics they said they would. Day of Wedding June 8,2019 hot again now 2 big giant fans in area of wedding and reception! And 1 of the big fans is in my video right in the aisle where the whole party walked for ceremony was in pictures and videos! Was told they couldn't turn down air without permission, finally it got turned down a little still hot! Fresh flowers practically wilted! from heat! There's more, was told lights couldn't be shut off during dancing, then lights were off during dinner that were not suppose to be off. And then a circuit blew so we had no music for awhile, I paid for stringed lights that a line of didnt work. It was a total wreck, the getting ready room was dirty! Floor was suppose to be vacuumed and was not! Its not a place to get ready they are not a wedding venue, no full length mirror. I never got a call from them afterwords. I have been in contact with them asking for a refund for the air conditioning that clearly was not working and they have refused to refund anything to us. That place stressed us out the day of the wedding being so hot and running around asking them to do this or that. And I have had multiple emails back and forth and I am getting no compensation for everything that went wrong on that day due to there building issues and the things they should have done not done. And we sat in a uncomfortable, hot venue and paid to have air conditioning and had no air conditioning! Please do not use this place anywhere would be better then this place! PS I have contacted higher up and they have not contacted me back either! I also have numerous emails of bar time changes one time she wrote I have bar 6-11pm and towards the end it was 6-10 ! and I paid for the 6-11pm. I have every single email!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!

Gateway Classic Cars FAQ