Gather in Downtown McKinney

McKinney, Texas · View map

About Gather in Downtown McKinney

Gather in Downtown McKinney, a banquet hall in the greater Dallas, Texas area, offers a historic location for a couple’s wedding. Couples will find an industrial space with elegant touches for their wedding, including bright crystal chandeliers in front of vintage exposed brick walls. This venue is located in McKinney, Texas, approximately 40 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
A total of 175 guests can join couples for their wedding at Gather in Downtown McKinney. This charming ground-level space can be partitioned into two rooms thanks to curtains. This gives couples the choice of using one side of the room for a ceremony and the other for a reception. On the side of the room typically used for ceremonies, couples will find a white bookshelf against a gray wall. The cubbies of the bookshelf can be filled with candles, flowers, or other thematic decor for a couple’s wedding. One side of the room features a weathered brick wall. Hardwood flooring runs throughout the space, leading into the reception area of the room. Chandeliers also hang throughout both spaces, casting a bright light throughout the space. The glass doors on both sides of the room add additional light. A bar takes up part of the dividing wall between the spaces, allowing guests to order drinks from either side. In the reception area, an equally vintage brick wall makes up one side of the room, painted with old advertisements from a time when it was the exterior of another building. Toward the back of the room, a large mirrored section of the wall makes the space feel even larger.

Chairs, tables, and a dance floor await couples at this accommodating venue. This historic space welcomes couples for ceremonies and receptions, but also bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Couples can prepare for their big day in a bridal suite, while staff members help with setup and clean up of the event. Other wedding services at this ballroom include:

• Cake
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Gather's chefs can prepare delicious cuisine decided upon by couples at private tastings. These dishes can be served in the following catering styles for a wedding reception or other elegant event:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

History
Gather in Downtown McKinney has preserved the original romantic atmosphere of this 1930s space. The hand-scrapped floors and tin ceiling are the original elements of this venue that are still around today, offering charm and history for a couple’s wedding day.

126 Reviews for Gather in Downtown McKinney

126 Gather in Downtown McKinney Reviews

T
Tesa

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Morales Wedding

Gather was very beautiful! LOVED every second of my perfect day here! Called around and Gather was the only place willing to work with my quick schedule! Very affordable and your not paying all these ... Read more extra fees for extra stuff you don’t need/want! They were flexible and were very sweet! The owner was amazing! She even helped me decorate and was basically my maid of honor/wedding planner/ and someone I trusted very much to have my perfect day in her hands! They responded fast and didn’t pressure you with anything! The owner and her husband were SUPER helpful! My family loved them as so did I! If I could give more than 5 stars I totally would! I recommend this place to anyone for any occasion!

E
Elaine Mcgrory

Married on 06/25/2019

What a great venue!

We recently had my son's rehearsal dinner at Gather and it was amazing. The team and staff were great to work with and the venue is beautiful. Read more We recently had my son's rehearsal dinner at Gather and it was amazing. The team and staff were great to work with and the venue is beautiful.

C
Cindy Peters

Married on 03/25/2019

Book Gather today!

I very rarely give EXCELLENT ratings but Jennifer at Gather definitely deserves them! She was responsive - sensitive to our specific needs and helped us with ideas. Our corporate event received rave ... Read more reviews. It was elegant and comfortable and fun. Jennifer has such a range of experience in events that she is calm and relaxed, yet she pays attention to details. We felt like we got more for our money with what she offered. Everyone on her staff was friendly helpful and attentive to our guests! Book Gather today !