Gatherings by Elle

Valencia, California · View map · Visit website

About Gatherings by Elle

Gatherings by Elle is a full service wedding planning company that offers its services to the Greater Los Angeles Area & beyond!

We are expert problem solvers, organizers, negotiators, professional wedding planners and advice-givers! We love creating memories with our clients and giving them the most magical day ever!

Our event coordinating teams’ goal is to make our clients’ lives as easy as possible so they can sit back and enjoy every moment of their big day!

There are 4 packages we offer: full service for those who want EVERY detail taken care of from day one through their wedding day; partial service for those who have some planning handled but would like some help during the last few months & day of; month of package which covers last minute details and the day of; and a day of!!

We also offer flexible payment financing and accept credit cards, Zelle, Venmo, check or cash.

Gatherings by Elle offers many planning services for a stress-free experience. On your big day, sit back and enjoy every moment while they handle all the details. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Jessica

Married on 03/02/2019

Elle is the best!!

Elle is the absolute best! Having her help with your wedding is one of the smartest things you can do. I had the pleasure of working with her when I booked her as my day of coordinator. She made sure ... Read more that my day ran smoothly and that I was able to enjoy my wedding, rather than freaking out over the small stuff. She is responsive to emails and texts, organized, experienced, and kind. From a month before the wedding, she was already in contact with all of my vendors making sure that everything would be fine. I had a very large traditional wedding and she was able to handle the size and traditions like a pro. I wish that I had hired her to help plan the entire wedding! Don't even think twice, book her, she's worth her weight in gold!

S
Samantha

Married on 09/08/2019

Best friends wedding

I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding party last month. Her wedding was in Southern California and it was breathtaking. Gatherings by Elle went above and beyond to ensure the bride and groom, ... Read more as well as all family and friends, felt special, comfortable and most importantly happy! The wedding was absolutely STUNNING! From the floral arrangements, to the centerpieces, down to the escort cards, everything was spectacular. From the second we walked into the ceremony to the very last moments of the reception, my fiancé and I were completey blown away. And made a lot of mental notes for our own wedding! The entire event was seamless and everything was on time. Not to mention the staff was incredible. We will absolutely be reaching out to Gatherings by Elle for our own wedding! And I cannot wait!!

Jasmine
Jasmine

Married on 07/21/2019

Completely amazing

I’m writing this review during our honeymoon because I don’t want to forget how perfect our day was and all Elle did for us. Elle at Gatherings by Elle helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! ... Read more During the planning process, she helped answer every question I had. She was always responsive via email and I loved how engaging her social media on Instagram was so I could see all the other weddings she was working on. You can tell she is passionate about helping couples make their wedding dreams come true. She was very patient and helped me put together our event timeline and made stellar recommendations. I was able to enjoy every moment of my wedding because of Elle. She helped ensure that the ceremony and reception were on time and enjoyable for everyone. She came and let my partner and I know when it was time to do our entrance, dance, cake cutting and communicated all logistical issues we had with vendors to ensure she kept us in the loop. If you want to enjoy your day and not have to worry about all the logistics and ensure it’s perfect- from table decor, to timing cues, to fixing your train when you walk down the aisle, to not having to assign responsibilities to a friend or family member who you want to also enjoy the day, hire GBE. You will feel sooooo HAPPY you hired her and more importantly, your day will be amazing! I will be recommending her to every friend who gets engaged. It’s an investment in your day to ensure everything you worked so hard to plan for your day will pay off.