Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel

Gatlinburg, TN · View map · Visit website

About Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel is a countryside wedding venue that is located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, the venue has a wedding chapel with a charming rustic appeal that is surrounded by a lush green lawn and beautiful pond with fountain.

Facilities and Capacity
Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers cozy cabins where couples and guests can relax after the wedding. It is also able to accommodate indoor and outdoor ceremonies. The venue can host a maximum of 100 guests.

The Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers a personalized wedding favors and customized photo albums for the couples. It also offers a variety of services including:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Clean up
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Accommodation
The venue also provide accommodations at the Little Log Vacation Rentals, where most of the cabin rentals are conveniently found in the same location as they are close to the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and all of the area attractions.

32 Reviews for Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel

32 Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel Reviews

C
Casey Mitchener

Married on 03/31/2019

Friendly and Efficient Staff, Beautiful Grounds, Perfection

My husband and I cannot be happier with the beautiful wedding ceremony that Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel provided us on our wedding day. I'd always been told to be flexible when thinking ... Read more about our wedding day because things will always go wrong, but I found the exact opposite to be true. My family was treated so well and my husband and I were accommodated with our little changes all the way up to 2 days before the wedding! The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL, personal and very sweet, which is amazing since we met the pastor 20 minutes before the ceremony! After the ceremony, we were whisked outside to take our wedding pictures with Kevin, who made our picture taking experience both effortless and enjoyable. The fresh flowers were BEAUTIFUL and the silk flower decor was breathtaking. The grounds are very well kept and so adorably quaint. We didn't have a cake tasting, but the cake was both adorable and SO. GOOD. All of our guests loved it! Seriously, book/purchase everything through them. They will make your life so much easier and will provide you with quality products/services. I cannot gush enough about our wonderful wedding at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel. It was exactly what we hoped for on our wedding day.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 09/01/2018

My ceremony was by far the best part of my wedding day. I wish you were able to do your reception with them as well because my reception was completely ruined by a very rude manager, but when I look ... Read more back on this day, I am so happy that I will have fond memories of how beautiful my ceremony went. Scott did a wonderful job accommodating an out of town, control-freak bride and never once had an attitude about it (unlike Patty @ Calhoun's for my reception). Def ask who they recommend for a reception, but you won't regret going with this little gem of a chapel!

T
Terisha

Married on 06/16/2018

They did a great job on everything! Although I was late to my own wedding they made everything happen for me and didn’t feel rushed at all. My video turned out beautiful as well as the pictures. My ... Read more cake was stunning and very good! I would recommended anyone to come here. Being able to book my ceremony and lodging together took a lot off my shoulders.