Gayle Orth Catering

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Gayle Orth Catering

Gayle Orth Catering is a full-service caterer based in Tacoma, Washington that makes special events extraordinary. Led by Gayle Orth, their team has had an intense interest in beautiful and delicious food for over 30 years. Self-taught in the field of culinary arts, Gayle has always had a fierce passion for quality and an uncompromising view of customer service. Whether your vision for your event is elegant, exotic, over-the-top or subtly sophisticated, Gayle Orth Catering can make your culinary dream come true.

Cuisine
Gayle Orth Catering offers made-to-order traditional and modern dishes using the freshest and finest ingredients available. Classic entrees offered by Gayle Orth Catering include filet mignon, tenderloin, salmon and seafood paella. They specialize in fashioning the perfect menu for every client, keeping in mind special requests.

133 Reviews for Gayle Orth Catering

133 Gayle Orth Catering Reviews

M
Featured
Meg Foster

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazingly incredible!!!

My husband and I truly have never been so impressed by a team of amazing individuals. Gayle and her staff made sure every single detail of our wedding was handled with the utmost of care. They went ... Read more above and beyond in every way. Our guests all commented on the quality of food and the friendliness of her staff. They attended to us as if we were family, but with the utmost of professionalism. I would recommend Gayle (and have) to any one and everyone. She and her team are nothing short of spectacular. Gayle made the most important day of my life exceptionally special. I can't possibly thank her and her team enough!!!

M
M. A

Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent experience for my daughter's wedding cake!

We had an excellent experience with Gayle Orth Catering. They did the wedding cake for my daughter's wedding in August 2019. The cake was delicious (carrot cake). It was a pleasure to work with them. ... Read more them. They were efficient in their communication with me. They also creatively adjusted the order to accommodate the grooms dislike of coconut - the bottom layer had coconut and the top did not! Everyone was happy! They also packed the cake very well so that it was safe for our 1 hr travel with it in the back of our car to the wedding venue. They thought of everything and made it all so easy. I would highly recommend Gayle Orth Catering for your wedding.

J
Jessica

Married on 02/05/2019

Responsive and Professional

We engaged Gayle Orth Catering for an evening corporate event and they were an absolute joy to work with. Gayle is responsive and experienced. We made multiple changes to our menu and headcount, and ... Read more she was incredibly flexible. Her knowledge of the venue and the options available was incredibly helpful in planning our event. Her service staff was friendly and professional and the food beautiful was delicious! We hope to use Gayle Orth for future events!