GB Design House

Austin, TX · View map

About GB Design House

GB Design House was started in 2006 by mother and daughter duo, Brenda Cascio and Audrey Craig. We love creating all the fabulous details for weddings and events.

We design and create here in beautiful Austin Texas. Brenda does most of the designing, Audrey designs, proofs, and corresponds with customers. Carolina, Katie, Michelle, & Avery help with proofs, shipping and correspondence, while Morgan also adds Social Media to her to do list, and Allison, photography and web development. After approval of proofs and designs, some larger orders may be sent to a U.S. printer that we are pleased to partner with.

Our goal is to help brides make their wedding day fabulous, to provide the perfect personalized touches for events, and to create custom gifts you and your friends will love! If you see something you love, but would like a different or custom design, just contact us and we will make your dream a reality!! We really are here for YOU!

Visit us at GBDesignHouse.com and etsy.com/shop/GraciousBridal

*GB Design House was formerly known as Gracious Bridal

31 Reviews for GB Design House

31 GB Design House Reviews

Jalyssa
Jalyssa Steele

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Love it so far!

I needed to order my cups early & they are willing to work with me until I figure out what design I’d like. They have so many options to choose from that it’s hard to pick! ☺️ Read more I needed to order my cups early & they are willing to work with me until I figure out what design I’d like. They have so many options to choose from that it’s hard to pick! ☺️

Hope
Hope R

Married on 06/01/2019

Impeccable Service and Personalized Products

I placed several orders this year -- personalize popcorn boxes for a shower and graduation, sun tan lotion for a bachelorette party, cups and napkins for a wedding. Their customer service, regardless ... Read more regardless of the size of the order, and the quality of the products is impeccable.

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/30/2016

These ladies have been phenomenal! Not only have they been super helpful with picking out the favors, but have also made it easier when it comes to color selection! The price is pretty great too! ... Read more Very grateful to have found them!