GCG Events - Jamaica

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About GCG Events - Jamaica

GCG Events is a premium catering company located in Kingston and Montego Bay at Norman Manley and Sangster Int'l Airports, Jamaica as well as several other destinations across the Caribbean and Latin America. Committed to excellence, great customer service, and unparalleled culinary skills, the caterers specialize in providing high-quality food and services for weddings and other celebratory events. Founded in 2008, the company has grown a brilliant international reputation and works closely with every couple to ensure no small detail is overlooked and each guest is fully satisfied.

GCG Events understands every couple has their own tastes and preferred cuisine. Every service begins with a personalized approach and an initial consultation to discuss the creation of the couple’s customized menu that matches their vision and theme. The company’s full-service catering package includes delivery, setup, clean, cocktail reception service, dessert, servers, tastings, fine china, flatware, and glassware. Additional services available include an array of bar services consisting of several premium liquors, beers, wines, cocktails, and bartenders.

Cuisine

Inspired by dishes from around the world, the caterers can create many different types of cuisine including Caribbean, Italian, Greek, French, Chinese, Seafood, and more. All dishes are made using local and fresh produce and can accommodate guests specific dietary requirements including nut-free, vegetarian, kosher, and no pork. No matter what the event's style and theme, the caterers can prepare and present their flavorsome cuisine in a variety of ways. These include but are not limited to:

• Buffet

G
Featured
Gabrielle

Married on 04/30/2016

Usually caterers say it was a pleasure to serve you but we must say (since we were the event planners) that it was a pleasure to work with GCG Events. They truly lived up to their motto of being ... Read more Simply Oustanding and the overall experience of their service was as close to perfection as we would have wanted. Jasmin and Cheridah not only operated with a high level of efficiency but initiative as well, from the very beginning with Event Planning to seeing the entire event through. Communication was excellent and Responses were quick. They were Pleasant, Calm, Professional and offered great suggestions as well. All of this was topped off by excellent quality of Food and Service. GCG Events is fully equipped with their trucks for refrigeration/cooling, storage, warming and will have live cooking stations. Bartenders must also get special kudos for remembering the drink of choice for our guests. THANK YOU GCG Events! We would have GCG Events cater for any future events we host again in a heartbeat. - Gabrielle and Randy Burgess

Y
Yori-Ann

Married on 03/24/2016

I found out about Goddard when I went to a wedding expo (Kingston Bridal Week) , where I met Mrs. Ramsey, who was very knowledgeable and worked out several menu options within minutes after listening ... Read more to my vision for my wedding day. After that I remained in contact with Cherish Douglas, who was always polite, helpful, responsive and very flexible to my ever changing requests and worked with me to keep on budget. From start to finish Goddard showed an exemplary level of professionalism and always made me feel like I was a special client, their head chef came to our site visit to walk me through all that they would do on the wedding day..and even came to check that all went well on the actual day, despite being on vacation!! Now onto their food, it was delicious and my new husband and I were not disappointed! The steak... which is a favourite of my husband and I, did not disappoint, flavourful and moist. My guests kept telling me on the day of the wedding how good the food was over and over again and that they couldn't stop eating and how full they were:)) I would recommend Goddard to any and everyone. And I look forward to having another event... any event, so that I could use their services again. Thanks GCG and a special thanks to Cheridah! :)))

K
Kirk

Married on 11/13/2015

G2G Events provides amazing service with strict attention to detail. All our guests were extremely impressed with the company's presentation style and the knowledge and courtesy of their staff. I'd ... Read more recommend them for your event.