GCStar Punta Cana

Punta Cana · View map · Visit website

About GCStar Punta Cana

GCStar Punta Cana is a Dominican-Mexican DJ entertainment company based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic that has been providing some of the best audiovisual services since 2015. With high quality sound and amazing lighting, they will produce an unforgettable evening for your once in a lifetime celebration.

GCStar Punta Cana is known for their great service and cosmopolitan management, working by your side in order to adapt to your taste. They will arrange all the details, creating an energetic yet romantic atmosphere that will exceed your expectations. These are the services they offer:

• Bilingual
MCs and DJs
  • High end technology lighting
  • Robotic spot lighting
  • Cake lighting
  • LED dance lights
  • State of the art equipment
  • Hi-fi sound

Featured
    Melissa Mangual

Married on 09/29/2018

Destination wedding reception

We had GCStar Punta Cana entertain our guests at my destination wedding last weekend (3/23/19) and they were GREAT! The Starlight dance floor was bigger and better than what the resort offered, and ... Read more the LOVE sign and the sparklers were the perfect touch! Jose the MC was easy to work with, fun, and kept the crowd going all night. Germán the owner was very accommodating and patient with me when my fiancé was procrastinating to help me decide the songs they needed. I gave them the genres of music we wanted played and they hit them all making sure the entire crowd had a great time. Coming from outside NYC we were very skeptical about using a local vendor and even considered bringing a DJ with us which would have cost us a small fortune. We were afraid they wouldn’t meet the standard we have become accustomed to in NYC nightlife, but they played all the top hip hop hits, Salsa, and some 90’s throwbacks that hit our generation on the money! Music makes the party and ours was one that will go down in history! Thank you GCStar Punta Cana! You made my wedding reception great!

Kellie
    Kellie Grant

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing DJ services

GC STAR was absolutely amazing for my wedding on 7/13 at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. German was constantly answering my questions throughout the whole process. My group was on the dance floor the ... Read more entire time and they never stopped dancing. My first dance I had the cold fireworks and it was an amazing moment and GC Star made sure to make my wedding unforgettable. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a destination wedding. My wedding was everything I could of ever dreamed for and the music played a big part. I am so happy with my decision to use an off site vendor. Simply amazing!!!! B

N
    Nicole Savino

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect! Best dj ever

Choosing GC Star was the best choice I could have made! Germán was amazing. He was very funny and had my whole group up and dancing throughout the entire reception! Germán even texted me the night ... Read more before the wedding to make sure I was getting enough sleep and wasn’t too nervous for the wedding. Every song he played was perfect. I would definitely use them again in a heart beat and will recommend to anyone! Thank you for making my wedding perfect and one that my guests will always remember!!