Gearharts Fine Chocolates

Richmond, VA · View map

About Gearharts Fine Chocolates

Richly elegant, interesting and intensely pleasurable, Gearharts' chocolates are the perfect compliment to your special day. The inclusion of Gearharts' fine chocolate as part of your wedding - whether as favors, welcome gift for out of town guests or as part of the menu - will present your guests with a delicious, local and memorable symbol for the sweetness of your wedding day.

Hand-made with the finest ingredients in Charlottesville, Virginia by Chocolatier Tim Gearhart, our chocolates have been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, and Southern Living. We offer many options for customization, 2-day shipping, and volume discounts.

Give us a call or visit our website at www.gearhartschocolates.com to see our full range of products and options! We're always open to customization such as monogrammed chocolate pieces or using your wedding color as a ribbon to top each assortment box.

Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter at GearhartsRVA, and Instagram at gearhartsrva!

4 Reviews for Gearharts Fine Chocolates

4 Gearharts Fine Chocolates Reviews

E
Ed and Shauna

Married on 08/15/2015

Gearharts created wedding favors for our wedding last year. We had close to 100 guests and almost every one of our friends and family commented on how wonderful the chocolates were. The hand packed ... Read more and ribbon tied boxes were perfect for the occasion, we could not have been happier with them. The price and service were great and we will definitely make an excuse to have them make more in the future, anniversary party??? Thanks Gearharts!!!

K
Kathryn

Married on 06/05/2015

These are the perfect wedding favors, because who doesn't love chocolate?! There are a variety of flavors to choose from to personalize it for your wedding day. My favorite flavor is the Mint Julep, ... Read more and we were moving to Michigan so we used Michigan Cherry! We even used the chocolate favors as our place cards. We were beyond impressed with the quality of these chocolates. It was a special treat to have and everyone loved them!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/04/2013

These guys were amazing! I booked them at the last minute because my other favor vendor fell through (in retrospect I'm glad that they did! ), but Gearhart's never had any problems accommodating me or ... Read more my obscure requests! They ordered me difference colored boxes and different colored ribbon than their standard, and used my own stickers that I provided to decorate the boxes with no extra labor costs. They took it all in stride and were unflappably friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend this vendor! Oh and by-the-by, their chocolates are TO DIE FOR! You can't go wrong:)