Gee Gee's Delights and Decors

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Gee Gee's Delights and Decors

Gee Gee’s Delights and Decors is a professional wedding planner based in Tallahassee, Florida. This wedding planner meets with clients one on one for an initial consultation to gain a full understanding of their personal needs prior to jumping into the planning process. Gee Gee’s Delights and Decors will be there every step of the way from the initial consultation to the very end of the reception.

Gee Gee’s Delights and Decors offers a variety of wedding planning services to couples based on their individual needs. This wedding planner not only offers full planning services, but also partial planning and day-of coordination. Gee Gee’s Delights and Decors will assist you with timelines, to-do lists, and carrying out all the tiny details on your behalf. Additional services offered by Gee Gee’s Delights and Decors include the following:

• Event design

B
Featured
Brandi

Married on 03/14/2015

Mrs. Gennette is a blessing. She keep in touch with me all the way up until our wedding - 6 months. She went above and beyond and did extra. We love her. Angelo and Brandi Mickens Read more Mrs. Gennette is a blessing. She keep in touch with me all the way up until our wedding - 6 months. She went above and beyond and did extra. We love her. Angelo and Brandi Mickens

M
Mr. & Mrs. Terry

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent work

Very professional and pleasant will the outcome! Read more Very professional and pleasant will the outcome!!!!

M
Mia

Married on 04/05/2014

I want to say Gee Gee's Delights and Decors is one of the best party/wedding planners I have seen. The professionalism and detail of Gennette Sutton is outstanding. Her attitude, work ethic and ... Read more personality is one of a kind. I was a week away from my wedding and had no idea of my catering staff. I call Ms. Sutton and she stepped in. I told her to handle it and DID SHE!!! She was awesome!!!!