Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry is a premier bridal beauty salon in San Antonio, Texas. Chibbi Orduna, the artist, creates beautiful and unforgettable bridal looks for the big day. When you feel your best, your beauty will shine through. That is why Gem.In.Eyes makeup is used not simply to enhance your appearance, but to give you the confidence to feel beautiful in your own unique way. Chibbi and the team of stylists will create a look that suits your personal style and brings out your natural glow. If you’re looking for ease, professionalism, and creative style, choose Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry.

Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry offers custom makeup packages for brides and bridal parties of up to eight individuals. You’ll have the chance to schedule an in-depth discovery consultation, where your artist will choose personalized products for your skin type and style. Your complete package will also include a trial and a set of lashes along with the wedding day application.​

6 Reviews for Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry

6 Gem.In.Eyes Makeup Artistry Reviews

User6820021

2+ years ago

I had makeup done for prom, and had hands down, the best makeup out of anyone who attended. Chibbi took time to explain what he was putting ony face, and even gave me some tips for my normal day to ... Read more day wear. He was kind and made casual conversation with not only me, but my mother and younger brother. There was a flub with scheduling due to my lack of clear communication, but it was fixed right away without any problems. Overall, the service was worth every penny. I felt so confident and beautiful at my prom, and I would go back every day if I could.

C
Cristina

Married on 07/30/2016

Chibbi did an amazing job on my best friend andid my makeup on a wedding date we were bridesmaids for. He was a pleasure to have as our MUA, punctual, and very prepared for any situation we could have ... Read more thrown his way. I would most definitely recommend him to any or my friends and family!

C
Cris

Married on 05/31/2016

I found Chibbi randomly as I was in need of a makeup artist. And what a surprise! I will never use another makeup artist except Chibbi. Very professional and an excellent artist. He will make you ... Read more feel like a model after he is done. Thanks Chibbi for making me feel fabulous! Can't wait for my next event.