Gemstone Weddings

Saint Peters, Missouri · View map

About Gemstone Weddings

Gemstone Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Saint Peters, Missouri, that offers wedding day coordination to couples. Owner Grace makes it her mission to do everything it takes to help bring your precious day to life. This wedding planning company is dedicated making your wedding day as stress-free as possible for you and your guests by carrying out your vision for your perfect wedding day. When planning your unique day with Gemstone Weddings, you can be confident that every detail will be designed and planned exactly as you have always imagined.

Gemstone Weddings offers customizable wedding coordination packages for wedding-related events, including the rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This experienced wedding planner has planned both religious and non-religious weddings, and wedding services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Molly
Molly Loughran

Married on 04/05/2019

Grace was a lifesaver!

I cannot recommend Grace enough for a wedding day coordinator! She has so much experience with weddings--she helped me consider things that could go wrong that hadn't even crossed my mind. Grace is ... Read more is incredibly accessible and responded so quickly to all of my needs and questions, which was so comforting since so many of my vendors took so long to respond. She eliminated so much stress and I felt so prepared on our big day that I was completely relaxed. It was the most perfect day!

Gemstone Weddings FAQ