General Greene Studios

Oviedo, FL · View map

About General Greene Studios

General Greene Studios is a videography company in Oviedo, Florida. This husband and wife team, Daniel and Aly, are passionate and creative videographers who want to tell the true story of your wedding day, exactly as it happened. They do all of this through the lens of their camera, music and editing. If you would like to have those special and emotional moment of your big day captured beautifully forever, General Greene Studios is a great option for you.

General Greene Studios has a unique style of videography that combines cinematic, short for, documentary and storytelling techniques. They will use this style to authentically capture each and every moment of your special day so that you can relive it forever. They offer full-feature and highlight video options for you to work with, depending upon how you would prefer the layout of the video. Their videography services include:

• Additional hours

27 General Greene Studios Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 10/14/2017

WOW! We are blown away by the the work Daniel and his wife did. They were so great to work with during the entire process. The day of they were easy going and captured great, organic moments without ... Read more making us feel we were being recorded. Daniel was patient while I struggled to pick music for the end result and offered advice along the way. We could not be happier and the video is something that will be really special to us for a lifetime.

M
Mary

Married on 06/24/2017

I was hesitant to have a videographer at first because it was so expensive, but I ended up going for it and using one of General Greene Studios' highest packages because I didn't want to miss a thing, ... Read more and it was worth every penny! I had both Daniel and his wife, as well as a third stationary camera during the ceremony and received a 7 minute highlight film, a documentary film of the entire ceremony and the main parts of the reception, and all of the raw footage. The quality of sound and camera footage was exceptional and the artistic style of Daniel is apparent in the angles and shots he captured. Daniel was with my girls and me while we were getting ready and his wife was with the guys and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! So kind and professional at the same time. I was a little worried having three cameras at the wedding would look like paparazzi but they were so stealthy that no one even noticed them there! Before and after the wedding they were very easy to communicate with and would check in to make sure we didn't have any unanswered questions. As a bride, you don't want to worry about your vendors being difficult to communicate and you will have nothing to worry about with these two. They even emailed me to let me know they were keeping my footage safe and would get straight to work on it once they made it through the hurricane... how thoughtful is that?! I'm not sure if they do weddings outside of Blacksburg and Florida, but my family is so impressed with our films that they are planning to ask them to cover their own weddings! I highly recommend using General Greene Studios for your own event. You will be guaranteed high quality, beautiful footage of every part of your wedding you want captured. -Mary Kate and Patrick

C
Cat

Married on 06/07/2017

We cannot begin to rave enough about Daniel Greene. He shot our promo video with such professionalism, sensitivity and creativity. He had a vision that made the final product more than we could have ... Read more ever imagined. A truly, lovely final product. He has an amazing talent for what he does. Do not wait to book!