Generation Tux

Visit website

About Generation Tux

Generation Tux has perfected the online suit and tuxedo rental process for brides and grooms all across the United States. Get your head-to-toe wedding look delivered straight to your door, 14 days before the wedding. No stress. No store visits. No hassle.

With 21 suit and tuxedo styles and hundreds of accessories, we have everything you need to look and feel your best on the happiest day of your life. Our customers get free swatches and a free Home Try-On to try out their look months before the wedding. No measuring tape needed. Simply answer the questions on your fit profile, and our trusted fit technology does the work for you. We carry the highest quality suits and tuxedos for all shapes and sizes, from children’s to big and tall sizes. Our U.S.-based Customer Experience team is the best in the industry. Get started today by browsing our collection page and ordering free swatches right to your doorstep!

1,509 Reviews for Generation Tux

1,509 Generation Tux Reviews

Alex
Featured
Alex Eppenauer

Married on 08/25/2019

Easy and stylish

With groomsmen coming from all over the country, we knew we wanted to use some type of online tux/suit rental. So glad we chose generation tux! Everyone commented on how easy it was to use, how well ... Read more their tuxes fit and how happy they were with it. We had one groomsmen who needed a different sized shirt and received one in plenty of time before the wedding. Highly recommend!

T
Tom

Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when ... Read more when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

J
Jamario

Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I ... Read more will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!