Generation Tux

Visit website

About Generation Tux

Founded by business trailblazer and retail icon George Zimmer, Generation Tux is the best suit and tuxedo rental experience available today, distinguished by unrivaled quality, style and variety, a digital-first, simple and convenient shopping and event management experience, and direct-to-your-door tailoring services with skilled tailors.

Now brides, grooms, and anyone needing a rental can trust that they’ll look and feel their best during the most important and meaningful moments of their lives.

1,489 Reviews for Generation Tux

1,489 Generation Tux Reviews

A
Featured
Avery Kahn

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great service

They are professional and easy to use. My rep Taylor reached out over text and was eager to help get my color swatches and to get the ball rolling with the whole process. Love this company and what ... Read more they offer and highly recommend

T
Tom

Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when ... Read more when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

J
Jamario

Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I ... Read more will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!