Genesee Valley Florist

Geneseo, NY · View map

About Genesee Valley Florist

Genesee Valley Florist is a full service florist and gift shop located in the historic villiage of Geneseo, NY. We love adding that special touch of beautiful, personal flowers to a wedding. We work one on one with brides (and grooms!) to create the look they want for their special day. Any style, any budget!

19 Reviews for Genesee Valley Florist

19 Genesee Valley Florist Reviews

Erica
Erica Anderson

Married on 05/31/2019

Use Genesee Valley Florist, You will not regret it!

Karyn was fantastic! She was impressively responsive to emails, reasonably priced, worked around our schedule for a meeting, made us feel extremely comfortable, and to top it all off, our bouquets ... Read more turned out even prettier than the pictures I used for inspiration. She set everything up the day of the wedding perfectly and without any questions or stress on me. I could not have asked for a better florist. Without hesitation, use Genesee Valley Florist if you are getting married in the area, you will not regret it!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful bouquets

Genesee Valley Florist was very accommodating! We sent a few pictures for an idea of they type of bouquets that we wanted to have. They put together the most beautiful bouquets and I would recommend ... Read more their services to anyone looking for reasonably priced and gorgeous flowers!

OG Sarah
Sarah

Married on 09/09/2017

Karyn is an absolutely amazing florist. The prices were reasonable and she took my vision and made it come to life! Our flowers were so gorgeous and 5 days later I am still enjoying them! Read more Karyn is an absolutely amazing florist. The prices were reasonable and she took my vision and made it come to life! Our flowers were so gorgeous and 5 days later I am still enjoying them!