Genesis Diamonds

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Genesis Diamonds

Genesis Diamonds has successfully changed everything about how diamond jewelry is sold in the Southeast by offering greater value, more selection, and superior customer service. Our mission is to empower consumers while making diamond purchasing the romantic and pleasant experience it should be.

4 Reviews for Genesis Diamonds

4 Genesis Diamonds Reviews

Jackie
Jackie

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Engagement ring

My fiancee and I both have baby faces despite being in our mid-20s. We went to 5 different jewelry stores in one day when we went ring shopping and no one took us seriously, and a few were even ... Read more insulting. I suggested that we make one last stop at Genesis. We are both so glad that I did! Everything was excellent from the moment we walked in the door. They weren't pushy, they treated us with respect, had an excellent selection, and overall turned a really frustrating experience into a great one. I can't say enough nice things about them. They have my business for life! My only suggestion is, maybe a few less radio commercials please?

A
Amanda

Married on 11/12/2016

I absolutely love my one of a kind engagement and wedding band rings! Gorgeous. Highly recommend. Quality is amazing. Warranty is spot on. Excellent customer service! Read more I absolutely love my one of a kind engagement and wedding band rings!!! Gorgeous. Highly recommend. Quality is amazing. Warranty is spot on. Excellent customer service!!!

A
Allie

Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance, with the help of my best friend, picked out my dream ring at Genesis. It is beautiful and I was so happy with how well he did. My fiance said the sales associate asked to see a picture of ... Read more me so she could determine my ring size... and she hit it dead on. Not sure how someone is able to do that but she did and it fits/looks gorgeous! My fiance also knew I wanted a rose gold band, which Genesis made happen!