Genesis Diamonds

Nashville, TN · View map

About Genesis Diamonds

The world's largest selection of hand crafted designer engagement rings & the #1 destination for true wholesale diamond prices in Nashville, Louisville and Cincinnati.

78 Reviews for Genesis Diamonds

78 Genesis Diamonds Reviews

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 07/06/2019

Variety and Class at an Affordable Price

My husband bought my engagement ring here. They treated him so well and were so helpful that we decided to go back for our wedding bands. My husband is a German teacher and he found a Christian Bauer ... Read more ring that he fell in love with. Stasia helped us and let us know that I could write a message to him inside and it would be in my handwriting. It made process much more special.

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

We absolutely could not have picked a better place to get our rings! The service was fantastic, the pricing was not bad, you so get what you pay for and they did work out a deal with us as well!I ... Read more cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back but until then I’ll post the ones we took! Truly great service and I will love our rings for years to come!

M
Mackenzie

Married on 07/21/2018

My fiancé and I were window shopping for rings 4 months before he actually proposed and we had already found a ring that I was absolutely in love with at Shane Co. We walked into Genesis with my mind ... Read more already made up that I no longer needed to look for another ring until they started showing me their own selection of the style I fell in love with. They helped me decide on which size diamond would look the best and they were very personable. The prices were amazing and the payments were reasonable and we actually got a better deal than originally planned. I would refer Genesis to anyone because I got the most beautiful engagement ring and band out of it.