Genesis Reyes Photography

Palm Harbor, FL · View map · Visit website

About Genesis Reyes Photography

Genesis Reyes Is a Wedding Photographer with 14 plus years of experience performing Wedding Photography, yet enjoying and offering other genres such Wedding Cinematography, Boudoir Photography/Cinematography, Genesis Reyes has kept his Wedding Photography Passion with BIG joy. Based in The Tampa Bay Area of Florida yet not limited to it Genesis offers a flexible combination when comes to shooting Weddings where Candids , Fashion and Traditional style is the way to document the special day.

9 Reviews for Genesis Reyes Photography

9 Genesis Reyes Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jill

Married on 12/16/2016

We found Genesis via our wedding planner's strong recommendation, and we are so glad that we chose him. We were beyond thrilled with the wedding pictures! I should mention that I’m the type of person ... Read more who usually hates all pictures of myself. When our wedding pictures came back though, I absolutely loved them! There were several shots that I would have never thought of, but now are among my all-time favorite pictures. Genesis truly has a gift for capturing the moment. I should also mention that he turned our wedding photographs around very quickly, and was wonderful to work with through the entire process. We HIGHLY recommend him, we simply couldn’t be any happier!

L
Lynn

Married on 07/04/2018

On short notice took wonderful photos for our 25th wedding anniversary beach ceremony. He was responsive to our ideas and had several of his own for the photographs. Would definitely use him again. Read more On short notice took wonderful photos for our 25th wedding anniversary beach ceremony. He was responsive to our ideas and had several of his own for the photographs. Would definitely use him again.

Jenna
Jenna Lightfoot

Married on 04/13/2018

Great personalty and quality photography

Our experience with Genesis was exceptional! He provided us amazing photos, from the traditional wedding party ones to candid shots capturing special moments. Read more Our experience with Genesis was exceptional! He provided us amazing photos, from the traditional wedding party ones to candid shots capturing special moments.