Genesis Wedding Planning

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Genesis Wedding Planning

Genesis Wedding offers professional wedding planning services to couples getting married in the greater New York City area. This wedding planner enjoys diving into each couples’ relationship to understand the love that brought them together. From there, you will work one-on-one with owner Shirley Chau to create a wonderful celebration. Over her lifetime, she has come to place a great deal of importance on relationships, and now wants to help you start yours in proper fashion. Contact Genesis Wedding for your planning needs!

Experience

Shirley began her professional career in a variety of media industries, including marketing, advertising, public relations and journalism. These experiences allowed her to plan and manage a wide range of professional events. Now a full-time New York wedding planner, Shirley has worked with so many of the city’s best venues, giving you an inside source to the Big Apple wedding market.

Select from three distinct wedding packages to best fit your planning needs and budget. Each one varies in the amount of assistance you receive from Genesis Wedding, allowing you to benefit regardless of any preparations you have already completed. Services include:

• Budget analysis

14 Genesis Wedding Planning Reviews

Featured
User4587945

2+ years ago

Hiring Shirley was the best decision we made! She guided me through the whole wedding process and etc. One of the things that I greatly appreciated was how honest Shirley was. She was very straight ... Read more forward with what would and would not work, she would tell me if there was a more inexpensive option for something that I wanted. I got the wedding that I wants and all the details were perfect. My parents and families, friends were so happy with everything. I cannot say enough great things about Shirley and her company. If you hire her I promise you will not be let down and you will actually get to enjoy your special day instead of stressing over it. This is a wonderful business with wonderful employees! Once again, we are very thankful to have had Shirley to work with! We appreciated it all !! We would highly recommend her and her company.

A
Amanda Lee

Married on 07/20/2019

Shirley was amazing!

My husband and I were so glad we hired Shirley to be our day of coordinator. She helped us sort through details prior to the wedding, and was familiar with the Sheraton as a venue. She also came to ... Read more the rehearsal and met all our family members. On the day of, she coordinated everything from setting up the venue and decorations, to the order of our photos, to even decorating the wedding cake when she realized it didn't have flowers on it! Things flowed much more smoothly because Shirley was in charge, and managed everything. If you're looking for a coordinator, then we would highly recommend that you hire Shirley!

H
Hana

Married on 11/05/2016

What's amazing about Shirley is how much she truly cares so much about her clients- both my husband and I could really feel that she treated our special day as if it was her own. We gave her the very ... Read more very difficult task of planning & designing two weddings- one of which was for 800 guests! Through out the planning process, she was always accommodating and easy to communicate with. She took time to understand what both of our visions were and how we could bring it to life. The day of our wedding, she pulled everything together seamlessly. It's been a month and a half since we got married, and our guests still talk about how memorable everything was!!!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help us. THANK YOU SHIRLEY for our magical day!!!!