Genica Lee

Tijeras, New Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Genica Lee

Genica Lee - Makeup and Hair Artist is a professional makeup and hair service located in Tijeras, New Mexico. For over 15 years, lead stylist Genica has been offering creative makeup and hair design services for you to look just as you envisioned on your wedding day, highlighting your natural beauty.

Experience
Genica Lee has extensive training and certifications with Aveda, Fred Segal Beauty, and MAC, providing her the skills and knowledge to bring every client's vision to life. She has worked with actors, models, and television professionals, preparing them for their biggest moments.

Genica Lee has worked with several brides and bridal parties, and enjoys sharing these special wedding moments with her clients while making sure that satisfaction is of the utmost importance. She offers consultations and groups services for both hair and makeup services, as well as on-site hair and makeup with multiple stylists. Additional beauty services offered include:

• Airbrush makeup

D
Featured
Duncan

Married on 10/13/2017

Genica did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup! I wasn't able to do a trial because I was planning the wedding from a different place but she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. She was ... Read more recommended by a friend, and was such a great value. Not only was I incredibly happy with how my hair and make up turned out, but I really enjoyed talking to her throughout the process. My sister also loved her makeup. I highly recommend her!

Gonnabeaburch
Alba

Married on 07/10/2019

Such a sweet woman!

This woman is so sweet and thoughtful! She was completely understanding of my concerns and made adjustments to accommodate my needs. I am so excited to work with her! Read more This woman is so sweet and thoughtful! She was completely understanding of my concerns and made adjustments to accommodate my needs. I am so excited to work with her!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible stylist!

Genica captured the exact look that I wanted for my wedding day--she totally NAILED it! I wanted an updo, and she made it look exactly like the photo I showed her (even though my hair was thinner than ... Read more that in the photo). She is incredibly kind and a joy to work with. I loved having her as part of my wedding day! When I looked back at wedding photos, I thought wow what if I hadn't found Genica to do my hair and makeup because it seriously looks amazing and held up so well in the 30 mph winds we encountered on our day. At the end of my wedding, we did sunset photos and my hair and makeup still looked perfect 10 hours later! Genica made all my wedding beauty dreams come true while keeping my look authentically me, and I highly recommend her for hair and makeup services!