Geoff Photography

Heredia, CR · View map · Visit website

About Geoff Photography

GeoffPhotography is a professional wedding and portrait photography service based in Costa Rica. I am highly committed and focused photographer who incorporates romanticism into my photojournalistic style of imagery. GeoffPhotography provides wedding photography services for engagement shoots,Bridal boudoir shoots, wedding portraits, destination shoots, and more.

My photography is colorful with the intention to show the moment as it looks, no filters, no presets. I love capturing candid and real moments.

This Costa Rican photography service strives to build a personal connection with each and every client, capturing imagery that truly represents their individual style and taste. Geoffer is an experienced photographer who has been working on wedding photography for more than seven years in Costa and Rica and abroad. GeoffPhotography allows clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a variety of photography items including albums. canvas, prints, and digital files.

If you wish to know more about me and my work I encourage you visit https://www.geoffphotographycr.com/about.html

10 Reviews for Geoff Photography

10 Geoff Photography Reviews

Maciel
Featured
Maciel Navarro

Married on 03/26/2017

It was an excellent experience.

I'm satisfied with all his job, he is very professional and the result it's so good. Read more I'm satisfied with all his job, he is very professional and the result it's so good.

Guillermo
Guillermo Araya

Married on 01/11/2019

excellent attention

He offer and excellent attention and very good quality of delivery product. Highly recommended! Read more He offer and excellent attention and very good quality of delivery product. Highly recommended!

Gabriela
Gabriela Ureña

Married on 06/09/2018

The best photographer

He is the best, in his photos we can see we his dedication, the pictures transport us to that moment again. Read more He is the best, in his photos we can see we his dedication, the pictures transport us to that moment again.