Geoffrey Gilmore Signature

Kenmore, WA · View map · Visit website

About Geoffrey Gilmore Signature

Geoffrey Gilmore Signature, LLC is a professional wedding and event planning company based out of Kenmore, Washington that serves couples all over the greater Seattle area. Geoffrey Gilmore, the owner of this passionate company, promises to get to know your style, tastes, and goals for your big day. He'll then hone in on your vision and priorities, by focusing on your theme and desires. Geoffrey Gilmore Signature, LLC looks forward to engaging your guests from the time they arrive at your wedding to the time they leave.

Experience
Geoffrey started his creative company in 1997. He holds professional certifications from the Association of Bridal Consultants, and from International Live Events Association. Through the years he’s won numerous accolades from the Applause Awards, and the Esprit International Awards. He’s also written multiple articles for trade publications such as Special Events Magazine, Bizillion Magazine, and Northwest Meetings & Events Magazine.

This full-service event planner customizes his services and pricing to each individual couple he works with. He offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination based on your individual needs and preferences. If you're a DIY couple, he'll provide advice, and answer any questions you may have. Geoffrey is well-versed in civil, cultural, interfaith, and religious ceremonies. His services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
In addition to planning your ceremony and reception, Geoffrey is also happy to help you plan your rehearsal dinner. Additional services include:

• Chuppah rentals

C
Featured
Colleen

Married on 10/10/2015

Geoffrey is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. As a bride busy with work, having Geoffrey’s insight and connections made my wedding less stressful to plan. He listened to not ... Read more only me, but my parents in regards to what we wanted for my big day. He has a wealth of wedding vendor connections, which is helpful, because if you are planning a wedding you often don’t even know where to start, let alone who you can count on. He made himself available to us and was prompt to answer any questions we had. He also was very thoughtful about potential logistic issues that we hadn’t anticipated; he is quick problem solver. Under Geoffrey’s care, my wedding day ran smoothly and effortlessly; no drama at all! His communication throughout the day was always calm, reassuring and positive. He was very accommodating to some of the specifics I wanted during my reception as well and had good knowledge of my reception locations limitations and possibilities. Overall, Geoffrey has a real talent for vision and execution of a wedding and comes very highly recommended.

T
Tom Donnelly

Married on 10/16/2018

Graduation Cake

I asked Geoff to make the cake for my daughters graduation. With his prompting and questions he asked about my daughters interests, activities and likes, he came up with the perfect cake for her ... Read more graduation. He delivered to the site and set it up for viewing, my daughter loved it. Not only did the cake look great but the marble cake was delicious and everyone who had a piece loved it.

E
Eva

Married on 09/22/2018

Geoffrey was amazing at my daughter’s wedding. A windstorm came up and it was impossible to set up the chuppah in our original location. With less than an hour to go before the ceremony, he had to ... Read more take the chuppah down, move it, and get everything ready. Incredibly, he pulled it off and our guests never knew the location had changed. Also, the chuppah looked gorgeous! Thank you!