George Hausler Photography

Osseo, MN · View map

About George Hausler Photography

My Name is George Hausler and I am an up and coming wedding photographer based in the Twin Cities. My interest in photography began with National Geographic magazine as a kid. I loved paging through the magazine and seeing all of the different people and places around the world. I thought it would be great to be a photographer and travel the world. About 2 years ago my daughter was the maid of honor in her friends wedding, and I was asked to shoot the wedding. My wife and I had such a great time that I decided to start shooting weddings as a business. I've just finished my 13th wedding, and I have enjoyed shooting each and every one of them. Take a look through my photos here and at my website, and if a wedding or engagement is in your future, feel free to contact me. You will be hard pressed to find a better value for your money! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Reviews for George Hausler Photography

1 George Hausler Photography Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 08/18/2012

The quality of the photos we ended up with incredible! He really used the natural lighting to bring out amazing colors in the photos. We were very impressed! Plus, the price was very very reasonable ... Read more reasonable compared to other professional photographers.

George Hausler Photography FAQ