George Ladas Photography

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About George Ladas Photography

My name is George Ladas and I am a wedding and portrait photographer, based in Greece available to travel where there are people who trust me to transform their moments and feelings into beautiful pictures.

The joy of communication with people, every time I shoot their wedding, engagement, anniversary or elopement, is what fills me with energy and makes me consider wedding photography as a way of expression and creativity!

If photography is important to you as well, don't hesitate to contact me.
I will be glad to discuss your plans and dreams...

Please fill out the contact form! I look forward to hearing from you!

30 Reviews for George Ladas Photography

30 George Ladas Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 07/29/2017

We didn't know really where to start when looking for a photographer in Greece. Thanks to WeddingWire, we were able to find George, and thank goodness we did! George showed so much interest in getting ... Read more to know us prior to our meeting in Santorini, and that was much appreciated. He was there with us all day and evening, capturing all the special moments. Our pictures are beautiful and we are so thankful for that. If you are getting married in Santorini, I would definitely recommend George!

R
Rose

Married on 06/16/2018

It has been quite an experience to be the model of George. He is friendly and he he always seems like he knows exactly what he's doing. Sometimes giving directions and other, being in the right place ... Read more for the best pose and the best lighting result. He kindly asked me to write a review for him and I believe he deserves the best of my words and my husband's. Thanks George. Hope we'll meet again in another trip to your beautiful country!!!

N
Nikoleta

Married on 05/12/2018

We love him. Among the vendors who took part to our wedding preparations he has been the most friendly and he was nearby all the time. With good advices, hints and tips for best poses and other ... Read more significant photography matters. We totally recommend George. You 'll find out what it means to have a good photographer who knows everything about wedding, who will relax and guide you all the time.