George Ross Photography

West Kingston, RI · View map

About George Ross Photography

George Ross specializes in weddings, product and website photography, sports photography, pet and portraiture work. Located in Richmond, Rhode Island, George travels and shoots wherever his clients need him.

4 Reviews for George Ross Photography

4 George Ross Photography Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 12/31/2016

George saved the day when I asked him to be our wedding photographer just a month and a half before our New Year's Eve wedding after our original photographer was no longer able to do our wedding.I ... Read more am so grateful that George was able to shoot our wedding because he did such an amazing job! A couple of weeks before the wedding we went to the locations that we wanted to use for photos and made a plan for what sort of poses we wanted and where we should stand and such. It was so great to do this before the wedding because we knew exactly what we wanted on the big day and didn't have to waste any time figuring things out. On the day of the wedding, George was so efficient and helpful. He came to the salon and took fun pictures of us getting ready. He also got some sentimental photos of my mom lacing up the back of my dress. For all the posed shots, George did a great job of arranging how I stood, where I looked, and more, which resulted in beautiful photos. The photos during the ceremony were very intimate and special, he captured all the right moments! After the ceremony, we took our Bride and Groom photos, outside, on the beach, in the dark and in the cold...and they came out amazing! George was certainly up for a challenge and he helped make my vision of taking beach photos in the dark a reality. George did a great job making the most of the time we had and worked very diligently and efficiently. At the reception, George got beautiful and romantic photos of all the special moments, as well as lots of fun photos of everyone dancing. George was always working hard and I swear he didn't sit down at all during the whole 12 hour day! George sent us all the edited photos very soon after the wedding. He also worked with us to touch up some additional photos that we wanted changed a little, and made us a highlight video. I would highly recommend George Ross to any couple looking for a hardworking photographer who captures amazing moments in his beautiful photos!

J
Joanne

Married on 09/19/2015

George was INCREDIBLE. He met with us before the wedding and even at the home to get a feel for the lighting and landscape. He created a pinterest inspiration board for us to give him an idea of what ... Read more we wanted for photos. He had the final photos completed 2 days later! And even created a video highlight reel for our friends and family to see. He was flexible, professional and really has an amazing eye for capturing memories. Would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding day captured perfectly.

R
Ryan

Married on 08/29/2015

Having George Ross work with us on our wedding was a great experience for us. George took the time to meet with us about 1 month before to review and see where pictures would be taken for both the ... Read more ceremony and reception. George has an expert eye when it comes to lighting and scene detail and often times pointed out potential locations for pictures that we never would have considered on our own. On the wedding day George was punctual, efficient and professional. He develops a timeline and sticks to it, which allowed us to get the shots we wanted without delaying anything else that was part of the day. We have received multiple comments from guests who found George to be incredibly professional and courteous. We would recommend George to anyone!