George Street Photo & Video

Visit website

About George Street Photo & Video

George Street Photo & Video is a professional wedding photography studio, and this network of professional photographers and filmmakers has been in business since 2004. They continue to deliver a higher standard of excellence and ensure every couple receives the photos they want from their wedding day. Their artistic and photojournalistic style helps your photographers capture every detail of your wedding journey from beginning to end. If you want truly flawless and authentic wedding photos and film, choose George Street Photo & Video.

George Street Photo & Video provides custom wedding photography and videography packages for couples of all styles and budgets. You may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers and an optional videography team. Engagement sessions can be added to your package as well. You will receive a four- to six-minute highlight films along with longer feature films of your ceremony and reception highlights. Photography packages also include printing options.

2,343 Reviews for George Street Photo & Video

2,343 George Street Photo & Video Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 07/28/2017

Simmone and Jake were our photographers for our wedding this past July. I seriously cannot say enough about both of them! When Simmone showed up to the hotel, it was a little chaotic as we were ... Read more running behind and I was getting my hair and make up done with people asking me a million questions. She totally took charge and helped answer all the questions I didn't have answers for. She even went to talk to the groom and groomsmen to reiterate the plan and help them with their boutonnieres. She was so professional, friendly, easy going, and skilled. She knew exactly what she was doing and it allowed me to stop worrying about it! We were working against rain the whole day, thankfully we were able to have our ceremony and pictures outdoor. Simmone and Jake worked quickly but efficiently to make sure we got the shots we wanted outdoors before it began to rain. We recently received our wedding pictures and we have SO many amazing pictures. I have no idea how we are going to pick pictures for our wedding album. It was so nice to not have to worry about getting certain pictures, but instead having someone know exactly what we were looking for even without giving her much direction. I didn't really have specific shots that I knew we wanted but rather an overall feel and they definitely nailed it. Simmone called me about a week prior to our wedding to talk about our plan and go over everything. I cannot say enough about her. We will definitely be reaching out to her in the future if we are in need of a photographer. In addition to Simmone and Jake, everyone at George Street who we worked with were so helpful and professional. I loved that we could plan everything online so that Simmone was on the same page as us in terms of scheduling and other details. I could write a book with all the good things about this company, but it all comes down to one thing-if you are looking for a photographer book with George Street. You won't be disappointed.

M
Mareesa Rane

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Highly recommend

We used George Street Photo and Video for our engagement photos and our wedding. My first interaction with a representative over the phone was very pleasant. She understood my needs and was happy to ... Read more help and gave me a better price than any other photographer had. I let her know that I wasn’t just interested in the “perfect” pictures but I wanted the outtakes, too. It may look like double chin to you, but to me it’s a fond memory. The nice thing about this company is that you get all of your photos back, all edited, and they give you the rights to print them, so you don’t have to pay expensive printing costs like many other photographers charge. I emailed our photographer, Angela, about our engagement shoot and she was very flexible with location and time. She understood my wants to have pictures that “make people feel uncomfortable and confused” and did her best to make that happen for me. I’m very pleased with how they turned out. We got our edited photos back very quickly, about a month later. For the wedding, I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. It was a very laid-back day and we got in all the shots we hoped for, including the important ones of our dogs. We again got our edited photos back about one month later and were able to download them and do with them as we pleased. We were very satisfied with our experiences and recommend the company with enthusiasm!

Stella
Stella

Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great value and responsiveness!

Jennifer did a great job of responding to messages and in a timely manner. We went with George Street because they provided us with the best value for their services and we can't wait to work with ... Read more them in the near future!