George Vivanco Photography

Seal Beach, CA · View map

About George Vivanco Photography

Your wedding day will be one of the most amazing days of your lives.

As a husband and wife team, our role as your wedding photographers is to create images that capture

your emotions and unfold like a beautiful, romantic movie. Relive the anticipation

of walking down the aisle, the rush of excitement during your first dance, and the

joy of your celebration. We assure you that you will find yourself curling up

together to view your wedding photos over and over again.

14 Reviews for George Vivanco Photography

14 George Vivanco Photography Reviews

User7211096

2+ years ago

George and Miranda were absolutely amazing! My husband and I love our pictures and are so glad we had such a perfect photographer to capture one of the best days of our lives! My husband and I are ... Read more both pretty shy and stiff in front of a camera, but George is excellent in lightening up the mood.

R
Roneique

Married on 07/04/2016

There are so many good things to say about George and Miranda! As a fellow photographer, it was very hard to find a suitable match, and they rose to the occasion perfectly. Professionalism, attention ... Read more attention to detail, and wonderful customer service are just a few of their great qualities. Having the Vivancos there made my wedding day much smoother. They are my absolute favorite wedding vendor, and will do any bride proud. Look no further! ?

G
genesis

Married on 06/25/2016

I was so impressed with how organized everything was the day of my wedding. We had some amazing pictures taken. They were both so sweet and really take their job seriously. They were also very ... Read more flexible and work so well with our busy schedules.