Georgia Palms & Gardens

Powder Springs, GA · View map · Visit website

About Georgia Palms & Gardens

Georgia Palms & Gardens is a rustic yet elegant indoor and outdoor event space located in Powder Springs, Georgia. The venue is ideal for elegance to country-themed weddings and boasts eight 6.5 acres of land with stunning scenic views from every angle. It is conveniently located 20 minutes away from midtown Atlanta. Georgia Palms & Gardens’ accommodating staff provides unmatched service and will go out of their way to make sure you’re big day runs efficiently and stress-free. This family-owned business prides itself in hospitality and encourages couples to utilize as much space as possible. From their shed-turned-bar to their extravagant ballroom with glass chandeliers, picturesque ceremony and cocktail hour spaces, this location guarantees a night you and your wedding guests will always remember.

Facilities and Capacity

This locations offers The Ballroom, The Back Porch, The Bar and two gazebos ideal for outdoor ceremonies (you can also get married indoors) and B&B.

The Ballroom, their biggest space, can seat 250 guests. The indoors space has a detachable wall to provide more leeway for guests. The Back Porch is a covered and uncovered space ideal for intimate gatherings of up to about 50 seated guests (and 70 standing). Their two gazebos, perfect for photos, exudes a calm and simple feel. You can order drinks by The Bar after saying your I do’s. They also offer a bridal suite and groom’s room for preparation and relaxation along with a Bed & Breakfast.

This space offers a-la-carte and all-inclusive packages that include a variety of services, such as event planning and catering. This entails you can get all-inclusive or bring your own vendors! Their detail-oriented planners can assist with choosing catering, vendors, including music entertainment, decorations, florals, stylists and more. The venue's staff takes care of setup and cleanup to ensure a stress-free day. Wedding rentals, from tables to furniture to tents to photo booths, can be provided. This venue also offers four personalized rooms with breakfast included. Other services include:

• DJ services
  • Parking
  • Love for pets
  • and more

Cuisine

Georgia Palms & Gardens provides a variety of different serving styles, including plated, family style, stations and buffet style options. Prior tastings can be offered. Other services include:

• Whatever food your heart desires!
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Hors-d'oeuvres
  • Cake
  • Cake cutting

Contact the staff today and get a tour of the grounds!

13 Reviews for Georgia Palms & Gardens

13 Georgia Palms & Gardens Reviews

M
Featured
Marina

Married on 10/20/2018

I celebrated my birthday with 75 of my family and friends at Georgia Palms & Gardens. I am actually an event planner and the amount of detail that was provided for my event was incredible. The food ... Read more was so so good. When you book your event, ask them about their coffee bar with hand turned whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Working with Ida, the owner, was a dream. She was accommodating and extremely sweet. I highly recommend Georgia Palms & Gardens. I feel that it may be even better for weddings. :) If I was getting married in GA, I would choose this venue!

S
Samuel

Getting married on 05/25/2020

very impressed

I was impressed, by the flexibility that the owner has to accommodate us at our wedding. We have out own caterer, however she offered to help with the decorations. She said "Just bring the stuff in ... Read more and I will do the rest" I never met anyone like her before.

Ensenada
Ensenada Reyna

Married on 07/03/2019

Outstanding Service, Great Details, Beautiful Venue

They’ve been for me every step of the way! Even with my changes and Groomszilla... LOL Our Wedding was beautiful because of the Venue. The owners are amazing and I wouldn’t have been able to do it ... Read more without them. Thank y’all for all the hard work!!