Georgia Yeh Photography

Anaheim, CA · View map · Visit website

About Georgia Yeh Photography

Georgia Yeh Photography is a company located in Anaheim, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Georgia is the company’s owner and main operator. Utilizing a range of techniques and skills, Georgia strives to immortalize each and every couple’s big day, capturing all the emotional and heartfelt moments.

Georgia Yeh Photography provides couples with a range of services and wedding packages that can be tailored to best suit their big event and specific requirements. The company’s most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, engagement session, multiple-location session, second photographer, digital files, albums, prints, proofs, and additional hours. Other photographic services and final format items available include the following:

• Trash-the-dress session

5 Georgia Yeh Photography Reviews

L
Leela

Married on 03/18/2017

Georgia yeh photography is one of the best out there and I know because I did 3 engagement shoots, but I get the most compliments about her shoot! She's talented, she's methodical, she's caring, she's ... Read more fun! She really puts people at ease and that makes for the best photos!!! I highly recommend her!!!

M
Michael

Married on 08/13/2016

All I could say is that I am very happy that I chose Georgia to be my daughter's photographer. I was very pleased with the quantity of her work. She is very pleasant to work with and a true ... Read more professional. Trust me, you will have a very pleasant experience with her. I highly recommend Georgia for your photography needs.

D
Danni Huang Gadigan

Married on 09/26/2015

Gorgeous shots that tell our love story

Georgia Yeh has the brilliant talent of capturing couples for who they are. She sees their love and highlights that love in the most artistic, beautiful, and genuine way through her work. My friends ... Read more compliment our photos all the time, I'm so in love with our engagement and wedding photos!!! She has the sweetest personality and puts her heart into her work, she is passionate and second to none at capturing all the beautiful big moments but even those magical special moments of your wedding you didn’t even realize she captured until you see your photos and tear up!!! Highly recommended!!!!!