Gerald de Guzman Wedding Films

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About Gerald de Guzman Wedding Films

We specialize in cinematic wedding videos. We will make sure your wedding will be the envy of the town. Latest high definition DSLRs are used combined with the latest video editing software and lastly our creative experience on weaving the stories that unfold that special day of yours. We offer the "Same day edit", the most popular and trendy service we have where we show your wedding highlights to your reception complete with music and artistically edited clips that happened on the same day of your wedding. Contact us thru email g@geralddeguzman.com or call us 714 786 6199

2 Reviews for Gerald de Guzman Wedding Films

2 Gerald de Guzman Wedding Films Reviews

M
mrs

Married on 06/10/2011

If I could give Gerald all 10's I would. His work is awesome. What also is so awesome is his speed at getting the final product done :) While filming my daughter's wedding you never even noticed him. ... Read more He worked and got everything important yet was practically invisible. He is so nice and polite. If you are looking for a great videographer, look no further, Gerald is top-notch.

L
Lindylou

Married on 08/12/2012

The groom and I has interviewed many cinematographers in the area, however, it was Gerald's work that came really close to what we really wanted. Read more The groom and I has interviewed many cinematographers in the area, however, it was Gerald's work that came really close to what we really wanted.

Gerald de Guzman Wedding Films FAQ