Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events

Seguin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events

Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events, a ranch in the San Antonio, Texas area, features a unique barn location for couples’ weddings. This barn is built of cedar with a decorative iron door, and is just one of many potential wedding locations on the venue’s property. Couples can explore this venue in its private Seguin, Texas location just 50 minutes outside of downtown San Antonio.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue welcomes a maximum of 500 guests for a couple’s wedding. Geronimo Oaks Wedding and Events invites couples to celebrate their wedding in the cedar barn known as West Texas. Inside this venue couples will find a beamed ceiling and sunlight coming in through open barn doors on each side of the structure. Just outside, a waterfall offers a great location for wedding photographs, or simply serves to add the sound of running water to the celebration. Thankfully, this venue also has private bathrooms. Just above West Texas is The Bluff, an outdoor venue tucked into the hills. From this vantage point couples and guests are treated to breathtaking sunset views over the landscape. It is ideal for intimate ceremonies on the farm. The Creeks is another outdoor venue on the property, with a pavilion setup among the towering trees. Multilevel terraces allow couples and guests to mingle under the stars after the sun goes down. The Oaks is a secluded outdoor space where couples can say “I do” before heading to one of the reception locations. This area includes large oak trees, a grill and patio area, and a pool with rock water features. Hacienda also welcomes couples and guests, and is a Mexican-style garden space on the property.

Regardless of whether couples choose West Texas or The Creeks for their reception, they will find beautifully rustic bridal suites and groom areas for the wedding party to get ready before the big day. At West Texas, these rooms are built into the barn and stand alone as individual cottages for getting ready. Other services at the ranch include:

• Altar/arches
  • Setup
  • Tables
  • Tents

Other Services
With so many space options for couples to choose from, they may want to return to the venue for numerous wedding-related events to see them all. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, this venue also welcomes couples and their guests for bridal showers and engagement parties.

13 Reviews for Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events

13 Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 02/25/2017

Where do I even begin! I LOVED working with everyone at the venue! I was very blessed to find the venue before it was even close to being finished (talk about a bride being nervous). However, David ... Read more ensured me it would be nothing but beautiful once he got everything wrapped up. Boy was he right the venue is so beautiful the photos do not do it any justice. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I will say I could not have chosen a better venue. All of our family and friends were blown away at the professionalism from David and his staff. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful venue. Many of my friends are using the different venues they have in the upcoming year and I cannot wait to attend them and see their ideas with the same venue! My wedding was perfect just as I saw it and dreamed. I had a very dressed up detailed wedding (do not let the rustic venue fool you). It was and is absolutely stunning dressed up and dressed down. Perfect for ALL wedding in TEXAS! <3

LaRayn
LaRayn

Married on 06/09/2019

If I could redo my wedding, I would choose this place again!

This venue is absolutely stunning. If I could have a re-do of my wedding I'd pick this venue all over again. It has so much natural beauty and it's so great for pictures! It has a beautiful bridal ... Read more suite as well as a groom's suite! Pictures really do not do the venue justice. It's so beautiful! The staff are also amazing. I only spoke with the owner once, but I was in consistent contact with Juliann and let me just say, she is amazing! So very sweet and very helpful! I must have emailed her about 200 times asking different questions and she always replied within a day or two! The best part is that if there is no wedding scheduled at the venue you're going to use, you can decorate for your special day the day before. That alleviated SO much stress for me! (Same thing if you're wanting to take bridal/first look pictures!) Overall, if I could give this venue more than 5 starts, I definitely would. If you're looking for a romantic, elegant, naturally beautiful venue, look no further because Geronimo Oaks is the venue for you!

Marisol
Marisol pesquera

Married on 05/26/2019

The most beautiful place

Both venues are stunning. The grounds are beautiful and spotless. The staff are extremely helpful and responsive. We couldn't recommend this venue more highly. Read more Both venues are stunning. The grounds are beautiful and spotless. The staff are extremely helpful and responsive. We couldn't recommend this venue more highly.