Gesinee's Bridal

Concord, CA · View map

About Gesinee's Bridal

Gesinee's Bridal Salon, a renowned Bay Area bridal store, has been offering exclusive service along with an astonishing selection of designer wedding dresses and formalwear for all occasions. Our enthusiastic & knowledgeable staff is known for their sincere personalized service. Call us 925 686-6444

80 Reviews for Gesinee's Bridal

80 Gesinee's Bridal Reviews

Stephanie

Getting married on 10/05/2019

The undecided

I am a very indecisive person. The Young lady Annabelle helped any narrow down some wonderful pieces. I was able to find the perfect gown. Read more I am a very indecisive person. The Young lady Annabelle helped any narrow down some wonderful pieces. I was able to find the perfect gown.

D
Diamonté Benjamin

Married on 08/10/2019

Irene is a Goddess

Irene, the alterations manager, personally took time out of her busy schedule to help me find my wedding dress. She knew exactly what style I was going for and was able to help me find the dress of my ... Read more dreams within my budget. She did not let me leave unhappy. I appreciate how patient she is with you and your bridal crew. I highly recommend. Plus Gesinee's has the widest variety and selection of designer dresses in all of Northern California.

A
Ann

Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Bridal Store

I found my perfect wedding dress here, thanks to the hard work of the staff. , I tried on dozens of dresses, and ended up with the perfect gown. They were always ready for me for alterations, and my ... Read more dress was ready on time for my big day. They made everything easy!