Get Caked

Rochester, NY · View map

About Get Caked

Get Caked Bakery has been providing clients with personalized cakes, cupcakes, and cookie displays since they opened in March 2013. Over 500 weddings and events later, Chef Kelly and the Get Caked Team have won awards for Couples Choice 2016 (WeddingWire, The Knot), 2017, and 2018, and secured preferred vendor status with multiple locations around Rochester, NY. Every dessert at Get Caked Bakery is made fresh, from scratch, without the use of preservatives or boxed mixes. Weddings and events typically book up about 10 months in advance - make sure you schedule an appointment for your big day!

51 Reviews for Get Caked

51 Get Caked Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Cerasaro

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing vegan cake!

I am vegan and getting a vegan wedding cake was one of my biggest priorities because I never get to eat wedding cake at other people's weddings. We ordered a cookies n'cream three layer with vanilla ... Read more icing and a vegan chocolate sheet cake with vanilla icing. It was amazing! I didn't tell my guests it was vegan until the next day. No one could tell the difference. Luckily I had a lot of leftover cake because we ordered extra. It is in the freezer and we are going to enjoy it for many months. One nice thing I really appreciated about this bakery was that they were willing to over night me samples of cake (I paid for the shipping fee) Since I live pretty far from Rochester, it was not possible for me to get there for a tasting. I would absolutely recommend this bakery to anyone looking for cake in the Rochester area.

B
BrieAnna

Married on 06/08/2019

Fan-freaking-tastic

Get caked is amazing! Kelly was so knowledgeable about gluten free cake! She made the whole cake tasting experience great and made my fiancé and I so comfortable. Can’t wait for my wedding cake! Read more Get caked is amazing! Kelly was so knowledgeable about gluten free cake! She made the whole cake tasting experience great and made my fiancé and I so comfortable. Can’t wait for my wedding cake!

Mandi
Mandi

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Cake Selection, By Far!

I loved everything about Get Caked! The cake tasted delicious, it looked amazing and it was very affordable. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. We went with a faux tier cake with only the top ... Read more tier real, and then a sheet cake to serve. The cake looked so amazing, you would never know that it was a faux cake. The cake stayed very moist and full of flavor even a week after the wedding! My mom and one other guest has a severe gluten allergy and the cupcakes we got from them were delicious! You would never know that they were gluten free!