Get Glam! by Dawna

Braintree, MA · View map

About Get Glam! by Dawna

Get Glam! by Dawna is a Boston Makeup Artist providing onsite airbrush makeup services to Boston, South of Boston, Cape Cod, Rhode Island and beyond!

My goal is to not only produce a flawless, picture perfect look but most of all to make you feel like the breath taking bride that you are. To me, it is an honor to be apart of one of the most important days of someone's life, the memories will last a lifetime for the both of us.

**In need of hair services also? I have three amazing hairdressers that I work with to ensure you receive complete services by top artists**

53 Reviews for Get Glam! by Dawna

53 Get Glam! by Dawna Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Dawna was hands-down one of the best parts of my wedding day! Throughout the months leading up to the big day, Dawna went above and beyond my expectations. When I met with her for the ... Read more makeup trial she walked me through the process, listened to my ideas, and provided a look which was exactly what I was going for. When I followed up with her the next day to tell her that I was hoping for a more natural lip color than the one we had chosen at the trial, she immediately responded with a suggestion of a new color which was exactly what I was looking for! In the days leading up to the wedding, she checked in to ask if there was anything I needed, and it really helped put my mind at ease knowing that she was so on top of things. The morning of the wedding, Dawna showed up bright and early to start the makeup application for all of us. I really appreciated that she made a point to arrive 15 minutes early, just to have piece of mind knowing she wouldn't be late. Dawna did an excellent job talking to each person before applying the makeup to explain the airbrush process and customize their look to their specifications. It is clear that Dawna takes pride in her work, and she made sure that everyone looked their absolute best. When it was time for me to get my makeup done, she did an amazing job and even talked things through with me to help keep the wedding jitters away. We had so much fun laughing and talking together, Dawna really became one of the girls. I would highly recommend Dawna to anyone looking for a friendly and professional makeup artist who does an amazing job.

C
Cassie

Married on 09/16/2017

Dawna provided on site makeup for myself and my bridal party at my 9/16/17 wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about her! Everyone was so happy with their makeup, which looked natural yet ... Read more stood out in person and in photos. Everyone looked flawless and our makeup stayed that way all night! I can't recommend Dawna enough- she is professional, incredibly talented and just fun to work with!

M
Melissa

Married on 09/09/2017

Dawna was an absolutely pleasure to have on my wedding day. She welcomed me to a bridal trial and from the moment I met her, felt relaxed. Dawna is so talented creating a variety of looks for myself ... Read more and bridal party. We continue to receive compliments on how stunning everyone looked, all thanks in part to Dawna. Talented, professional and most of all great personality. I would highly recommend Dawna and happy to have met her. Can't wait for her to create another stunning look for me soon! Thank you Dawna for all that you did on my special day!