GET YOU THERE LIMOS

Rincon, GA · View map

About GET YOU THERE LIMOS

Offering the provision of superior transportation services. They cater to all occasions, including: anniversaries, awards, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, business meetings, concerts, corporate accounts, corporate transfers and conventions. Whether one is looking for executive transportation or an evening to remember, they can accommodate all transportation needs.

6 Reviews for GET YOU THERE LIMOS

6 GET YOU THERE LIMOS Reviews

R
Ray

Married on 03/03/2018

We use them for a wedding and bachelorette party had a very good time driver was dressed very nice and very polite and on time will recommend Read more We use them for a wedding and bachelorette party had a very good time driver was dressed very nice and very polite and on time will recommend

J
Stephanie

Married on 07/04/2010

They were on time and they GOT ME THERE! They were professional and let us party! They were patient and courteous. Read more They were on time and they GOT ME THERE! They were professional and let us party! They were patient and courteous.

MLJM
Michelle

Married on 06/12/2010

Get You There Limos handled my day of wedding transportation. I had wanted a limo for the entire day so my bridal party and parents would not need to drive in Savannah. We had the limo from 845a to ... Read more to 11p and Paul was my driver - though I had spoken to Landy many times and he was wonderful too! We had Paul going all over town to pick people up and drop people off. He was fantastic, punctual and very professional! I had found this company off wedding wire and in pricing a stretch limo for the entire day their prices were awesome! Great company!