GGGPHOTO

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About GGGPHOTO

GGGPHOTO is a professional wedding photography service based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This husband-and-wife photography team loves to travel and tell the story of each unique wedding day through their lens’. This creative duo strives to capture the authenticity of your day, taking a candid approach to documenting your celebration to allow you to truly be yourselves.

GGGPHOTO is willing to travel across the globe in order to capture your special day. They provide two consultations to ensure they understand your vision for your event. This team uses a blend of editorial and photojournalistic styles to perfectly encapsulate the essence of your wedding occasion. They offer a range of wedding packages to suit your event type and budget. GGGPHOTO schedules one event per day to ensure they dedicate their full attention to your celebration. Additional services offered by GGGPHOTO include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Alisha

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding at Hard Rock Punta Cana

I highly recommend Mili Gonzales, Georges Gurascier, Christian stern, and Florian Koetter from gggphoto! They were amazing from the minute we booked them throughout our whole wedding process. They use ... Read more WhatsApp and always got back to us very quickly. They gave us helpful hints and tips about our wedding day timeline and for the resort and even Skyped with us before the wedding to go over everything. They also met with us once we actually arrived in Punta Cana. They definitely helped take away some of our stress and made our day run smoothly. Their packages offer so much for the amount of money spent and are well worth it. We used them for photography and videography and loved everything! They gave us a slideshow, hundreds of pictures plus two videos. The pictures and videos are so beautiful! I highly recommend them to use for videography and photography!

Chris
Chris Tine

Married on 07/06/2019

Mary & Erik Dreams Punta Wedding

I wanted to take this moment to express my appreciation and gratitude to the excellent service GGG photo / staff has provided me. GGG photo and staff is amazing! I am so grateful their services. I had ... Read more had found them on the Dreams of Punta Cana fan page literally 1 week before my wedding day. They are very diligent, reliable , all my questions and concerns were promptly addressed and they provided me with alot of insight and tips.   I appreciate the honesty  and commitment. I couldn’t have been more happier with the outcome of my photos. They truly did capture the most memorable and everlasting moments I am so happy to have hired this company and thank you to my photographer Mika Highly recommend their services

Jodi
Jodi Winner

Married on 06/23/2019

Winner Wedding 6.22.19

My husband and I got married last month here at Dreams Punta Cana. We chose GGGPhoto as our offsite photographer. They took over 650 pictures to capture every moment.. I have my faves narrowed down to ... Read more to about 250. They exceeded our expectations by far and did not disappoint! Mili Gonzales and Georges Gurascier so glad we got to work with you! It was fun! And thanks to Micalla too! 😘