G&H Studios

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About G&H Studios

Located in Houston, Texas, G&H Studios is a husband-and-wife wedding photography team. As wedding photographers, they are in constant search for the little moments that capture the essence of the big day. They love creating real relationships with their clients, as they find it allows them to better tell their story and create moments that will last forever.

G&H Studios uses contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalistic styles to capture each high-resolution wedding day picture, wedding portrait, destination wedding, engagement shoot, or boudoir shoot. Working as a team, clients have the benefit of either one or two qualified shooters for their events, as well as the option for additional booking hours. Couples can enjoy their final photos as digital files or prints, as well as in albums or on canvas.

5 Reviews for G&H Studios

5 G&H Studios Reviews

E
Erin Wood

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best Photography Experience!

Working with her was the most amazing experience! She listened to what we wanted and made it happen. She is an incredible photographer! When I was choosing photographers for my engagement and wedding ... Read more pictures it was no contest. Not only was it professional it was friendly. We are lucky to call her a friend. This made the experience even better. She never overstepped or tried to pressure us into anything we didn't want. I will recommend her to all of my friends. I couldnt have asked for better pictures. She captured everything and more!!!!

Vivian
VIVIAN

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommended

Giselle was so easy to work with, we were tense at the beginning of our photoshoot and she did a great job of making us relax. I would definitely recommend G&H photography. Read more Giselle was so easy to work with, we were tense at the beginning of our photoshoot and she did a great job of making us relax. I would definitely recommend G&H photography.

Carla
Carla Portorreal

Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent customer service

G&H photography could not have been better at our wedding. They captured every special moment and never missed a beat. Gisselle along with her husband, was our photographer and wedding coordinator ... Read more wrapped in one. Since we have not been previously married, we were in new territory when it came to details of planning a wedding. Gisselle made us aware of those details that make a big difference when the day comes. She produced an itenarary for us and made sure the event was moving along that day according to plan. Ive had several people that attended our wedding comment on how proffessional and on point they were throughout our wedding. I couldnt be happier with the photos as every important moment was captured. I will definitely hire them again for future events and recommend them to family and friends!