GHR Rental Boutique

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About GHR Rental Boutique

A wedding rental company in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, GHR Rental Boutique specializes in wedding prop and décor rentals. Owned and operated by Jennifer Riordan Zechman, the company prides itself on offering everything you need to make your wedding day vision come true. Professional and detail-oriented, GHR Rental Boutique is the perfect choice for all your wedding rental needs.

GHR Rental Boutique offers couples an array of wedding rental services to streamline their big day. For a truly hassle-free experience, services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
GHR Rental Boutique features a wide variety of wedding prop and décor items for couples to use to enhance their celebration. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Aisle markers
  • Tent accessories
  • Trinkets
  • Tables

Areas Covered
GHR Rental Boutique proudly offers wedding rentals to couples located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout the following Pennsylvania cities:

• Sunbury

Featured
Meredith

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Party Rental Company

Our wedding was beautiful-GHR rental boutique was an integral part of the decorations. I wanted tons of candlesticks and lanterns as decor for our wedding venue and I was having a really hard time ... Read more finding a company who would do it if I wasn't also using them for florals- I was using a family friend's business and I was not willing to look into other options. Jennifer from GHR was wonderful! She was happy to work with us and gave truly wonderful customer service for a fair price. Her team even helped set up the florals that I had ordered from another company- I was really impressed at their willingness to support the overall decor and I was blown away at the amount of work they did in a very short time. Everything looked beautiful and we got so many compliments! I will be recommending them to everyone who asks.

L
Lee Ann

Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

GHR rental is very easy to work with and accommodating to any needs we had. Delivery and pick up went very smoothly. I would highly recommend. We had a lot of compliments on all the pieces that we ... Read more used from GHR.

Sarah Krum
Sarah

Married on 09/29/2018

Jen was so helpful and flexible in meeting the venues restrictions and meeting with us to view her stock of props. Every piece was beautiful and unique and added the authentic charm we we're going ... Read more for.