Giacomelli Weddings

Lyon, FR · View map

About Giacomelli Weddings

Giacomelli Weddings is a professional wedding planning service based in Lyon, France. Marie-Laure Giacomelli, the founder of the service, has a passion for the flawless coordination of destination weddings in France and around the world, leaving clients with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Every aspect of the wedding is taken care of with particular attention to the artistic aspects, incorporating each client’s personal style, taste, and budget.

This Lyon-based company provides planning services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, seamlessly executing the finer details of your special day. Marie-Laure and Clara have experience planning a wide variety of wedding styles including elopements, religious, and non-religious weddings. This experienced team is dedicated to the creation of a wedding that is perfectly tailored to you and your partner, bringing your dream vision to life. Giacomelli Weddings provides the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Partial-planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • Event planning, design and production
  • Venue sourcing
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest management and RSVP service

3 Reviews for Giacomelli Weddings

3 Giacomelli Weddings Reviews

Lexi
Lexi Methvin

Married on 10/05/2018

I can't say enough about how great Marie-Laure is!

Marie-Laure helped me create a surprise proposal and "forever-fiance" ceremony. I had never been to the location of the proposal and ceremony. But I felt comfortable because Marie-Laure spent a lot of ... Read more of time getting to know James and I and helping put together a program that exceeded my expectations. She planned all the details and brought the entire event together beautifully. She was imaginative, thoughtful, thorough, responsive and a voice of reason when I needed a reality check. Marie-Laure provided truly exceptional planning, coordination and event services, and I highly recommend working with her.

D
Daniel

Married on 05/27/2018

Marie-Laure couldn't have been more responsive and accommodating to our needs. As an American couple getting married in France, we asked for quite a few customizations to the typical French wedding, ... Read more such as a full bar service during the cocktail hour and gluten-free options. No ask was too much for Marie-Laure, who even helped us devise a back-up plan on the day of our wedding in case it started to rain as we walked down the aisle (spoiler alert: it did). For Americans looking to get married in France, I can't recommend Marie Laure enough. Her English is perfect (as is her French obviously) and she was available for conference calls very late in the evening her time. Her dedication to our wedding was impressive; she was there for the rehearsal dinner, the entire wedding day, and the brunch the day after. Bravo Marie-Laure!

F
Florent

Married on 10/07/2017

Giacomelli Weddings was so helpful and professional from the minute she started working on our wedding. She assisted in the choice of our vendors, advised us and followed-up with us as much as ... Read more possible until the D Day. She organized everything so that we could enjoy this beautiful and lovely memory. We highly recommend GW for any wedding or event. Petrina and Florent

Giacomelli Weddings FAQ