Gibbons Photography

Bedford, NH · View map

About Gibbons Photography

I am inspired with the real moments, the connections between couples, the love and emotions. It is my passion to capture these moments between my couples, to forever freeze in time the love and excitement that they are feeling at this very moment in their lives. To be able to pass this along through the generations; to share this with their children and grandchildren - all of this I would love to do for you. I would love to speak with you regarding your plans - please call my toll free number or email me.

24 Reviews for Gibbons Photography

24 Gibbons Photography Reviews

J
Jessica Marquis

Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible Wedding Photographer

I wanted a photographer that was easy to work with and just made everything feel natural, Tom did just that! From the first time we met with Tom, I knew he would be a perfect fit for our big day. The ... Read more The planning process was easy, and he always listened to any ideas that we had. Tom and his assistant were wonderful to work with the day of! Everything ran smoothly and on time! Tom was able to get all of the photos we wanted and then some! He was so efficient that my husband and I had about 30 minutes of our cocktail hour to enjoy with our family and friends, which was a HUGE plus! We absolutely LOVE our beautiful photos and can’t stop looking at them! I would recommend Tom Gibbons Photography to anyone looking for a perfect photographer for their wedding!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 11/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Tom was recommended to us from our wedding venue, and it makes sense why! He was so easy and fun to work with. We received our photos so quickly, and they all came out amazing! He captured all of our ... Read more special moments from our wedding day, and I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Tom!

F
Felicia

Married on 06/16/2018

I knew from the first meeting with Tom that we had to have him! He was knowledgeable and friendly. On our wedding day, he was patient with our large family and also had many great ideas for our bride ... Read more & groom photos. We got our pictures back two weeks after the wedding, which was very timely for being such a busy time of year! They all are stunning and we were so excited to share them with our friends and family. I would recommend Tom a thousand times over. As an added FYI to anyone booking their wedding vendors - I would suggest working with companies that Tom refers. It was incredibly helpful to have Tom work seamlessly with our videographer from Precious Moments Video (his name is also Tom) They are the dream team! Please consider Gibbons Photography if you're looking for a photographer in the New Hampshire area. He is one of the best.