Gidas Flowers

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Gidas Flowers

Gidas Flowers is a full service florist company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, that services downtown Pittsburgh and the surrounding suburbs. Gidas Flowers has been providing Pittsburg with beautiful floral designs for over 90 years. Gidas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that proudly specializes in weddings and events.

Gidas Flowers offers full service floral design, and their master designers will assist you in selecting your ideal floral arrangements for your wedding day. You can visit their open-air flower display and create your own bouquet as well, if you so desire. Gidas Flowers also offers same-day delivery city wide as well as to the suburbs. Additionally, Gidas Flowers provides the following floral design services:

• Set-up

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 07/25/2015

Gidas is the best! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Laurie and Carol are amazingly talented, kind, flexible, and helpful. The entire team are professionals and their work reflects it. The ... Read more flowers for my wedding were stunning!

G
Giavonna M Marinelli

Married on 07/20/2019

Our experience was amazing

Our entire experience working with Gida's was a breeze! They helped bring my dreams to life. We loved working with them! I would recommend them to anyone in the Pittsburgh area! Read more Our entire experience working with Gida's was a breeze! They helped bring my dreams to life. We loved working with them! I would recommend them to anyone in the Pittsburgh area!!!

Mary
Mary Hall

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful, affordable, flexible.. so great!

An awesome business that I coincidentally booked out of convenience turned out to be one of the best decisions! So grateful to Laurie for all her help in formulating and delivering the plan for our ... Read more arrangements, she was so helpful for my indecisive mind! Everything was perfect!