Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah

Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah is a wedding cake company based in Savannah, Georgia. Gigi Butler, the owner, creates one-of-a-kind gourmet cupcake arrangement to capture the beauty of every couple's wedding day. She pays attention to every detail and works with couples and wedding planners to ensure their wedding day is unforgettable.

Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah offers customized wedding cakes, mini cupcakes, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, and cheesecakes. The company provides more than 100 gourmet cupcake flavors that are piled high with frosting and beautifully decorated. The company also offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Custom designs
  • Private tastings
  • Set up
  • Delivery

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah is also available for:

• Birthdays

Nicole
Featured
Nicole Schwalge

Married on 12/15/2018

Yummy, stylish & delicious!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about the ladies at Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah. First off I've had these cupcakes before and they are always delicious! Second, I recently hired them for my ... Read more wedding on December 15th, 2018 at the Old Roberds Dairy Farm and they worked with me on my vision for the cupcakes. I wanted specialty cactus and succulents and sent some inspiration pictures and these ladies nailed it! The cupcakes were the cutest things I've EVER seen. They were exactly what I wanted. They even worked with me on the coloring because I was a bit particular about shades of green and she got it perfectly!!! The cupcakes were a HIT and were completely gone at our wedding, guests loved them so much!! I'd HIGHLY recommend for your wedding!!!! Or a party!!!! Or just because!!!! So yummmmmmmy!!!!!!!!

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 05/22/2021

Amazing cupcakes

We had Gigi's provide an assortment of miniature cupcakes for our wedding, and they were a huge hit. They were all gone less than two hours into the reception, and we had a huge cake and groom's cake! ... Read more I would recommend Gigi's to anyone for cupcake (or cake) needs.

Nancy
Nancy sanchez

Getting married on 05/01/2020

Cupcake extravaganza

I love these cupcakes and the idea of having different flavors for our guests as options. Read more I love these cupcakes and the idea of having different flavors for our guests as options.